Peta Hiku .... Fullback or not ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Compare to reeves, honestly. He is a junior rugby star he choose league because of opp with warriors 20s. How many brett stewart will come along......maybe never again get a grip.
Hiku is a fine player, matt ridge was all black as was innes, kirwan and gallagher who all switched in early 90s still we flogged them most times. He just needs opp not every player is like stewart he sets up scores tries.

@cherry_poppins

Why is the value a factor? Law of averages says yes, the Kiwi's may beat us but very doubtful they will "give it" to us like they did on Saturday! Sick or not, Hiku played a better game than the NRL poster boy G. Inglis and look at the value difference there!

At the end of the day, Hiku is being coached by the best and it shows. He will be an awesome player when he develops fully!

Full back or five eight are his best positions IMO. But seriously, its about taking your opportunity no matter what position it is. So much depends on who else in the, team, fit and healthy. If Foran left, I can easily see this bloke partnering cherry in the halves for the next ten years. It is his size and strength that may suggest he's good enough for the centres. But the best thing going for him, he's just a footy baller. Gutherson looks like he will always be to small for centre. As good a both Guthbo and Turbo jr may be neither are brett stewart quick. Hiku and his size is more like the wombat. For the moment and probably the next 12-24 months, he's our best full back for mine.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4