Perth or Wynnum-Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Perth or Brissie?

• Perth

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Brisneyland

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know the OP is just trying to lighten the mood with a bit of humour but I'm just too hurt by all that's been happening to our club to even laugh at the moment.

The central coast bears bid would swoop right in. They almost got the Titans a few years ago.
That won't happen, the Bears are a myth, in reality they don't have the money to buy the license and then support a team, they pulled out of negotiations when the recent Titans offer came around, due to lack of funding.
Anyway. It's the Mwdrlfc who decides how many games we take away from Brookvale, what colours we wear and not the Penns ,Those are the conditions of the Penn takeover of the club

Not going to happen. Relocate an incredibly unpopular club to a new city. They will want their own identity or it won’t work. It’s Sydney or die.

The Penns will hang around and be forced to get their house in order
No need to panic
Unless Penn gets divorced and is forced to sell and there are no buyers NRL takes the licence back and gives it to who they want

Mate I live in Manly Brisbane and the oval is 500 metres away but they'd probs play at Suncorp. Bring on the move. Wooooohooooo. Only trouble is the people in Brisbane absolutely despise our team so don't expect too much support.
Mate I work just down the road at Wynnum plaza. Small world

I am usually pleasant and don't get involved in bagging someone for their opinion but this is the most idiotic post I have seen and there have been many.
This takes negativity to a whole new level.
Sure it may be tongue in cheek but to even suggest it is ridiculous. It just gives every other supporter that comes here to watch how we implode even more ammunition.

PS Riccardo I am sure you are a good bloke and I am just being a bit oversensitive.

PS Riccardo I am sure you are a good bloke and I am just being a bit oversensitive.

Nah, actually a bit of a tool. But I do love my Sea Eagles!! I just can’t help mocking the prevalent “oh the world will end” feeling after each loss! We’ve all seen 2016 and 2018 looks like more of the same! But Manly will endure.

Nah, actually a bit of a tool. But I do love my Sea Eagles!! I just can’t help mocking the prevalent “oh the world will end” feeling after each loss! We’ve all seen 2016 and 2018 looks like more of the same! But Manly will endure.

I do apologise for being slightly oversensitive.

I am over the doomsayers. We string a couple together and all this sh*t goes away.

Being a Eagles supporter in Perth (yes the NRL not the AFL Eagles)....I wouldn't mind seeing the boys play more often, so the selfish side of me says 'bring'em to Perth'. But my head knows it's vital for Manly to staying on the northern beaches of Sydney. On second thought, they still could be a northern beach team in Perth......the Scarborough Sea Eagles.......or the Cottesloe Sea Eagles.
In all seriousness, the Sea Eagles home is in Manly and it where they should stay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7