Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

jbay

South Sydney are premiership contenders and they have conceded 50 (so far) to Penrith. We didn’t! We were close the whole game
Regardless of what happens today we have come a long way, and will get better when a few key players are back
Proud of my team for not giving up even when it’s supporters had, me included!

Remember at the start of the season souffs were tipped as premiership favourites?
Funny thing is thou they still could be. Or at least in with a chance. They have the strike across the park to go on a run and could very well do that.

At some point you would have to think the panthers and storm may hit a rough patch.

Come september if your at the dance anything could happen.

Funny thing is thou they still could be. Or at least in with a chance. They have the strike across the park to go on a run and could very well do that.

At some point you would have to think the panthers and storm may hit a rough patch.

Come september if your at the dance anything could happen.
Panthers have been blessed with very few injuries so far this season, while Storm are just a production line of capable fill ins when their main players are out injured.

Roosters are the team I'm surprised to see struggling given they're the beneficiaries of so many things going their way but I'm not losing any sleep over it lol!

Yeah agree, souffs can (& no doubt will) click again & be in contention at the pointy end of the season.

The difference right now compared to the first month is staggering. Total belief, the team is so together and the structure is settled in spite of all the injuries and setbacks.

We have our mojo back and also the signs of some toughness are emerging. I think when you go through serious adversity and you are under the pump you either fight back or submit.

That crucial win against the Warriors in round 5 is now a crucial one. If we had lost that one I dread to think where we would be now.

Tommy Turbos comeback into the team is phenomenal, not just his form but he has helped enable the form of the whole back line and lifted players were totally struggling like Saab, Garrick. Parker and Co.

It is a big improvement and there are many tough tests ahead for Manly. One thing for sure is I do not think this team will take a backward step to any side for the rest of this season!

Danger for the panthers is peaking too early. They could be out of form by the finals.

Des is still building manly up.
It will be interesting to see how they go through Origin when Cleary will be missing and maybe others like Yeo, Luai, To'o, Crichton and Capewell.

Watching Turbo handling the ball every set, taking hard yards and hit ups, looking to inject himself into almost every play, and I even suspect he cuts up and hands out the oranges at half time ...

and then watching that muppet Lattrine walk around behind the ruck at Souff's like an over paid, under worked show pony ... waiting for just that perfect moment ...

and I know which one I would rather have ...

250907283_10159861239078698_8800904398294802920_n.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10