Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think Penrith have a bad first grade team with the likes of Kitey and Dean Whare, but they probably wouldn't be where they are on the ladder if not for their relatively easy draw. Not that the draw is their doing, they can only play who is put in front of them and good luck to them for so far making the most of it (they'll get run over when they play Manly ;) ).

I just feel that had they gone through a draw like we have, playing teams like the Scum, Scumdogs, Rorters & Souffs twice, they'd probably still be in the top 8, but in the bottom half of it at best.

I like the ability of 2 youngsters, Moylan and Docker plus young Cartwright will be with them soon.
Not a genuine threat in 2014 but by 2016 will be a force over a few seasons.
Dont like the halves who have done well in easier games but will be caught out by top teams in pressure games.

Alan said:
Play 2 back to back comps of 26 weeks each. Footy 52 weeks of the year. This would double the TV income which would double the salary cap and each club could have say a roster of 40 players. Players would rotate in and out of the team like baseball. And I would never have to watch unreality TV again (or bogan/redneck TV)

Origin and Test matches on 1st Wednesday of each month. And no byes or sitting out before or after these games either.

MadMarcus said:
Alan said:
Play 2 back to back comps of 26 weeks each. Footy 52 weeks of the year. This would double the TV income which would double the salary cap and each club could have say a roster of 40 players. Players would rotate in and out of the team like baseball. And I would never have to watch unreality TV again (or bogan/redneck TV)

Origin and Test matches on 1st Wednesday of each month. And no byes or sitting out before or after these games either.

And hot dogs and pies you can buy without a mortgage!

And play the Auckland 9's on XMas Day, I suppose...

As for the "Riff, I agree on Docker and Moylan.

They are both Origin stars of the future.

Especially the kid, Moylan!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4