Penrith v Souths. [Grand final, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be expected.

In hope the hoon enjoyed his burnout as with it being double demerits over the weekend he’s looking at some big fines and losing his license.

One man has been charged with driving offences after police say a crowd of “about 400” residents took to the streets in Sydney’s west.

As fans celebrated the NRL grand final on Sunday night, officers were called to the suburb of Dharruk about 9pm following reports a “large group of people had gathered in the street”.

Police arrived a short time later and found about 400 people at the location and heavy traffic in the area,” NSW Police said in a statement on Monday morning.

The Panthers beat the South Sydney Rabbitohs 14-12, sealing their victory shortly before 9.30pm.

Vision broadcast by Nine News shows a number of vehicles circling the roundabout, as hundreds of people celebrate kerbside, including with balloons in the Panthers’ black, red, yellow and green colours.

Public Order and Riot Squad police, Traffic and Highway Patrol and the dog unit joined responding officers from across Sydney’s west for the operation to disperse the crowd.

Police say a blue Ford Falcon did a burnout on nearby Schiller Place, Emerton.

When officers attempted to stop the vehicle, the driver allegedly “accelerated in the crowded street, causing a number of officers to take evasion action to avoid being struck”. No officers were injured.

PolAir helped to track the car to Luxford Road, Whalan. The P-plate driver, a 22-year-old man from Mount Druitt, was arrested and taken to the Mount Druitt police station. He had no passengers.

He was charged with not complying with COVID-19 directions, driving recklessly or furiously in a speed or manner dangerous, operating a vehicle causing a loss of traction with the driving wheel/s, and not displaying P plates.

The man was granted conditional bail and is due to face Mount Druitt Local Court on November 3.

I didn't wait around to see the presentation of rings. Did TPJ receive one? I hope not. It would be a disgrace if he was adjudged to be a premiership winning player.
TPJ's name was not read out and I didn't see him presented with one on stage. Therefore I'd say he didn't get one.

JT was reading it from a teleprompter you could see his eyes looking to the left.
Yep my mate who went said he had three plaques in front of him. He must have done welcomes a thousand times. Would have been better if he just did it naturally I think.

Souths would be absolutely gutted. Had no ball, no 50/50 calls, an intercept try against them, and no field position, but were still in it to the end. If Reynolds gets that conversion they go on and win. Rugby League is a cruel game sometimes. They’ll be hurting for a while.
Would of been even crueller if Penrith got beat, losing two GF's in a row would of been heartbreakingly cruel. Well done Panthers, our turn next year !!

Brandy is the best on Fox imo
Yeah, like Brandy as well, I know a lot of people will disagree with me but I like Ennis's commentary, loved it when he described one of Tommy's try's and said, and Tommy's run is just shear carnage, players strewn all over the place on his way to another try. Loved it !!

Ah yes you are right Id forgotten about Burton / Capewell & Naden

And possibly Kikau

So that was really their last chance at winning one.

They’ll be thereabouts next year but I doubt back to back,
Agree, the window of opportunity shuts quickly when you win a premiership, all of a sudden players become targets for other clubs to buy. And the ones that stay want big upgrades, that's what happens when you win a GF that's the salary cap for ya, the big equaler.

In hope the hoon enjoyed his burnout as with it being double demerits over the weekend he’s looking at some big fines and losing his license.

A bit irrelevant I know, but double d's cancelled in NSW this long weekend. A nice rewards for all our hard work or something like that blah blah.

A bit irrelevant I know, but double d's cancelled in NSW this long weekend. A nice rewards for all our hard work or something like that blah blah.
Fair enough, he'll most probably lost his license for the other charges.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6