All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's obviously got abit to sort out , if he hasn't already . Go to Newcastle which i think would be favoured over sharks because of his mateship with a few x roosters . Also the fact of a massive paycheck as well as getting out of sydney . Or go to gods country with the chance of a comp or 2 in the next few years .
He's told people he doesn't want to go to Newcastle, thinks it's out of us and Cronulla. We are definately favourites at this stage

Apparently some Manly fans are really against the idea of Pearce joining us, I get that some fans disagree with this decision but some people are even considering leaving. I disagree with some of the decisions over the years at Manly but I still support them and I will always support them. https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...es-fans-furious-over-possible-pearce-arrival/

meh, some supporters wont be happy with any decision (a comment there was about keeping green...who doesn't want to be here - yeah genius that guy) but it's also the media...so I reckon it's written by a sharks/knights supporting journo to somehow try and influence pearce's decision and maybe sign with their crappy team.

I'll just ring Mitchell now.

brb

Mitchell said he doesn't care

Did Baz let the cat out of the bag in this contract extention interview...? He said he has added key players in key positions. Surly he wasn't talking about the 3 reserve players we have signed....? Maybe a oops moment

I’ve discovered “ fresh beer”, no brand, only available out of a keg , not bad and only VND4000 a glass.

It’s probably home brew BUT,

That’s 28 cents a glass!
Mate fresh beer is the best. It's so so good. I'm going to have to look into a Vietnam holiday again. Are you in Hoi An that's where I had a ton of it. Also get some shorts and shoes made for you.

And Mitchell Pearce will compliment DCE to a tee.

Its called "Bia Hoi", and brewed around 20 minutes North of Vung Tau. Bia Hoi is a preservative free beer, so must be consumed within the 3 day shelf life. Its around 3.5% alcohol content and quite a nice drop.
Mmmmmmmmmm Bia Hoi, the best breakfast beer along with a bowl of Pho Bo. Breakfast is heaps better there than weetbix or toast.

I'm not a huge fan of Pearce as a player, but I somehow managed to support Craig Field in a Manly jersey so I reckon I can support Pearce if he signs. And I think he's a step up on Green, so at least we won't be worse off. Just have to wait and see, I guess.

meh, some supporters wont be happy with any decision (a comment there was about keeping green...who doesn't want to be here - yeah genius that guy) but it's also the media...so I reckon it's written by a sharks/knights supporting journo to somehow try and influence pearce's decision and maybe sign with their crappy team.

I'll just ring Mitchell now.

brb

Mitchell said he doesn't care
It's rude to brb GE...

Its called "Bia Hoi", and brewed around 20 minutes North of Vung Tau. Bia Hoi is a preservative free beer, so must be consumed within the 3 day shelf life. Its around 3.5% alcohol content and quite a nice drop.

That sounds close to perfect. If they could just nudge the alcohol content up to 5%, that joint is going onto the retirement shortlist.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8