Peace Talks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CC_Eagle

Reserve Grader
May not be a popular idea, but as a poster and member of both AE and the Rockers I enjoy the forums of both sites.

But I find it ridiculous that there are TWO seperate groups within one club. I don't know of any other club that has a situation like this.

At the end of the day it shouldn't matter where you live,what you earn,what you wear or what you look like. We're all diehard fans of the same club and therefore should be united under one banner.

It has been briefly mentioned over at the Rockers that peace talks should possibly be on the agenda. If peace talks were to commence, what would be the reaction from you fella's?

Maybe my hand is on it..hmm
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

I ahve never had anything against the Rockers as a group - though we have been criticised by certain individuals at various times, especially at the start for supposedly 'roasting' jumping Jye. That sort of stuff is long gone, Manly are winning and all is good.

Byso tells me that someone has posted something similar on the Rockers site (my work has blocked the site for some crazy reason).

I don' speak on behalf of other posters, mods but hopefully we are not seen as being in competition but just part of the Manly family. My guess is that Danny (as admin) could be approached to include the Rockers site in the Links sectrion and maybe the Rockers site could do the reciprocal thing.

Probably important to note though that there are a range of posters here who sometimes say controversial and hard-edged things, hopefuly not to stir or upset but to provoke thought and call it the way they see it. Above all though, they have maroon and white blood flowing through their veins. Virtually all are members of the club and would do anything to see the club back where they belong.

I ahve never had anything against the Rockers as a group - though we have been criticised by certain individuals at various times, especially at the start for supposedly 'roasting' jumping Jye. That sort of stuff is long gone, Manly are winning and all is good.

Byso tells me that someone has posted something similar on the Rockers site (my work has blocked the site for some crazy reason).

I don' speak on behalf of other posters, mods but hopefully we are not seen as being in competition but just part of the Manly family. My guess is that Danny (as admin) could be approached to include the Rockers site in the Links sectrion and maybe the Rockers site could do the reciprocal thing.

Probably important to note though that there are a range of posters here who sometimes say controversial and hard-edged things, hopefuly not to stir or upset but to provoke thought and call it the way they see it. Above all though, they have maroon and white blood flowing through their veins. Virtually all are members of the club and would do anything to see the club back where they belong.

Yep look i think its stupid and ill probably end up unpopular from boths side but im pushing hard on the rockers site to end this crap between some in both groups.

As one of the original members of the rockers and a mod over there ive also requested all you fellas be un banned to show that as a group the rockers are serious about getting on with you guys.

Its probably a good time to get this off my chest, i know early on i was one of the biggest critics of AE and questioned some people in the groups motives can i make it very very clear now I have no problem with AE or anyone in the group and its been awhile since I have had a problem.
Even the Infamous Mata while i enjoy the odd barb off has one me over with those two exception pieces of work about the bird.

If i change my opinion of you guys lets hope others on both sides can change their opinions.

End of the day we are all manly supporters.

I am happy to put a link up but with 11,000 hits a day to our site I would want at least a reciprical link as I have been approached by others to purchase the right for a link on the site :D

But in good faith I will post a rockers link.

Youve taken the first step Danny good on you lets hope it leads to the amalgamation of all Manly fans. :clap:

I think youll find the only issies anyone on AE have with any indivisuals over there is that they see us all the same and stereotype us as such.

If any of them had spent some time here in the pre season they would have seen numerous heated debates between me and anyone that would bite on football related matters and others - one positive and one negative. Quite often me and mata have gone head to head and we all get oon fine at the end of the day.

I dont have any grudges thats for sure.

I have had trouble recently getting on the site but all seems fixed now. I enjoyed those debates in the off season.

I have put the link up by the way

Well done CC......Cliffy.....and Daniel.

I support all these possitive actions.......I'll have to check the rockers site for a link over the next few days.

The sites will always be different but all fans should get along.

Why is there a division in the first place? Bloody stupidest stuff ever all these "forum wars" or whatever rubbish it's all called. Peace Talks, ahahahaha.

The cop will catch me......I will wait for the fine in the mail. :roll: :blah: !dance: !doh:

[quote author='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 08 2005, 07:53PM ]</span>

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4