Payne Hass’ Mum involved in a triple vehicle fatality

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does it say anywhere that she was driving drunk?
Not yet, @XV-1 .....However, intoxication has been a factor in at least two of her previous convictions. Let's wait for the bloodwork results to come through, as taking a breath sample would not have occurred considering her injuries. It's unlikely the QPS will be rushing the public release of this information.

Excited School GIF

Not yet, @XV-1 .....However, intoxication has been a factor in at least two of her previous convictions. Let's wait for the bloodwork results to come through, as taking a breath sample would not have occurred considering her injuries. It's unlikely the QPS will be rushing the public release of this information.

Excited School GIF

Absolutely, so not sure why it is being mentioned as factual on this thread.

Being an islander with strong religion conviction, its ok to drink drive, take drugs, assault people, rape women, assault, beat, bash their partners, kill people while drunk with license suspended, evade police. Yet according to their twisted understanding of the bible (fed to them by a mickey mouse reverend on the pulpit) they would still be eligible for a place in heaven. but wear a rainbow guernsey you will be condemned to the fire and brimstone of hell for eternity.

Being an islander with strong religion conviction, its ok to drink drive, take drugs, assault people, rape women, assault, beat, bash their partners, kill people while drunk with license suspended, evade police. Yet according to their twisted understanding of the bible (fed to them by a mickey mouse reverend on the pulpit) they would still be eligible for a place in heaven. but wear a rainbow guernsey you will be condemned to the fire and brimstone of hell for eternity.
That has nothing to do with true Christianity. I am friends with some islander families and their daily walk, morals and helping others is a testament to what they believe in. I understand you have a dislike of Christianity but don't tie in what you wrote with our faith. The jersey is a dilemma for believers, hence the issue with the players. We know it's a legal law and we follow what the government says. We don't have to openly support it and you saw it with the players.

The following link from the Daily Telegraph has some footage of the vehicle just prior to the crash.

Although these‘s no speed readout or speed limit sign, it would appear that she was moving at pace. It also ties in with the power pole being felled in the crash; I don’t believe that they’re knocked down that often when crashes happen.

Where does it say she has strong religious convictions ?

And even if she did ... to collectively condemn, and judge an entire race of Islanders for the actions of one is stupid at best .... and racist ranting at worst .... pull your head in numbnut!

Just heard on the radio that she is refusing to cooperate with police.

That has always bemused me. Why is that legal ?

The following link from the Daily Telegraph has some footage of the vehicle just prior to the crash.

Although these‘s no speed readout or speed limit sign, it would appear that she was moving at pace. It also ties in with the power pole being felled in the crash; I don’t believe that they’re knocked down that often when crashes happen.

I think some on here have said it's a 60 zone I believe. By no means deflecting focus here but they show the video then go on to say a pursuit wasn't initiated, but shows police following.
So I guess it'll all come out eventually.

That has nothing to do with true Christianity. I am friends with some islander families and their daily walk, morals and helping others is a testament to what they believe in. I understand you have a dislike of Christianity but don't tie in what you wrote with our faith. The jersey is a dilemma for believers, hence the issue with the players. We know it's a legal law and we follow what the government says. We don't have to openly support it and you saw it with the players.
stupid its all about yours and their twisted interpretation of Christianity. these so call anti feelings are man made not Christ's learning. Christ preached love and acceptance. Perhaps you should go back and re read it the bible not the **** that is spoon fed to you by people that are interested in your coin.

NRL star's mum faces manslaughter charges​

Story by Robyn Wuth • 30m ago
1672628747937.png

The mother of NRL star Payne Haas is expected to be charged with three counts of manslaughter over a Gold Coast hinterland car crash that claimed the lives of three people.

Uiatu Joan Taufua was hospitalised after a Gold Coast crash that left three people dead.
Uiatu "Joan" Taufua was hospitalised after a Gold Coast crash that left three people dead.© Dan Peled/AAP PHOTOS

Uiatu "Joan" Taufua, 46, remains under police guard in Gold Coast Hospital after the accident at Bonogin on Friday afternoon.

stupid its all about yours and their twisted interpretation of Christianity. these so call anti feelings are man made not Christ's learning. Christ preached love and acceptance. Perhaps you should go back and re read it the bible not the **** that is spoon fed to you by people that are interested in your coin.
Without going too far into this, Jesus came for and preached repentance for your sins. Love comes from that, however, He also told us to obey Him, and His laws, and not what the world tells us. I've been a Christian most of my life, studied some theology as well, never had anyone try to "get my coin" and been in bible believing churches since a kid.
I've read the bible too many times to remember, I'm doubtful you have spent time in the Word. If you have, and call yourself a Christian, think hard about the horrible stuff you wrote as it isn't the place you want to be at.

NRL star's mum faces manslaughter charges​

Story by Robyn Wuth • 30m ago
View attachment 23058
The mother of NRL star Payne Haas is expected to be charged with three counts of manslaughter over a Gold Coast hinterland car crash that claimed the lives of three people.

Uiatu Joan Taufua was hospitalised after a Gold Coast crash that left three people dead.
Uiatu "Joan" Taufua was hospitalised after a Gold Coast crash that left three people dead.© Dan Peled/AAP PHOTOS

Uiatu "Joan" Taufua, 46, remains under police guard in Gold Coast Hospital after the accident at Bonogin on Friday afternoon.
Yep, behind a paywall. But I just took the screenshot confirming her charges.

034AD8BE-8D74-493D-8817-95DFC586850B.png

Without going too far into this, Jesus came for and preached repentance for your sins. Love comes from that, however, He also told us to obey Him, and His laws, and not what the world tells us. I've been a Christian most of my life, studied some theology as well, never had anyone try to "get my coin" and been in bible believing churches since a kid.
I've read the bible too many times to remember, I'm doubtful you have spent time in the Word. If you have, and call yourself a Christian, think hard about the horrible stuff you wrote as it isn't the place you want to be at.
Oh dear - this debate can't end well.

From the Sydney papers:

I’m not a legal expert but I don’t reckon the Haas boys will be enjoying their Mum’s company for a few years; assuming she‘s convicted and doesn’t get another immediate release on parole.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4