Paul Kent NRL 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kent was just stirring up what has been regurgitated over and over.

This has been spoken about way to much.

I am at the stage where rather than dwell on rumours I just want to have faith in the players who WANT to stay and the players we have coming through.

Players come and go and If we lose a couple of legends thats their choice.

Bottom line is that no player who leaves will ever be bigger than the club.

Time to move from this folks!

wombatgc said:
Technical Coach said:
eagle40 said:
It's called passion, most supporters like myself live and breathe Maroon & White

Passion directed in the wrong areas of life.

TC, the Silvertails new life coach.

Really OMG
There are a couple of families on all social media that post pics and chat about manly most of the time that supports Manly and have to be one of the most passionate group of Manly fans you will ever see and they follow Manly wherever they go as a family recently I saw pics of them from the Gold Coast at sea world etc
Is that wrong TC

Shock horror, Manly play back into some form and the media BS re-starts.

Bill Woods said it a few weeks ago in an article he wrote for Sportsfan. When will the media learn not to try backing us into a corner?

Yes there is speculation on where some players will be in 2015. But until there is a announcement made by the players as to where they will actually be next year, they are still Manly players and I'll still be cheering this team all the way to another premiership.

And just out of curiosity....Bob Dylan, where are you getting this info? Not asking you to reveal your source or sources, but how do you know that Snake, Skivy and Foz won't be at Manly in 2015?

How did this thread go from knucklehead Kent saying Brett was gone in 2015 to
Brett Foran and Matai all going?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
wombatgc said:
Technical Coach said:
eagle40 said:
It's called passion, most supporters like myself live and breathe Maroon & White

TC, the Silvertails new life coach.

Really OMG
There are a couple of families on all social media that post pics and chat about manly most of the time that supports Manly and have to be one of the most passionate group of Manly fans you will ever see and they follow Manly wherever they go as a family recently I saw pics of them from the Gold Coast at sea world etc
Is that wrong TC

We call them our Manly Family. Love them as much as our own families. More sometimes. :)

It was just a throw away line by Kent, in keeping with the months of Press about contracted Manly Players walking off. :cool:

Ikin just had a question in his 'More or Less Segment' - will Brett Stewart Play more or Less than 4 games for Manly?

Kent replied 'more this year, they should make the GF - but less next year as he wil be gone from Manly'.

No follow up with details about get out clauses or NRL re-registering an already registered Player etc.

TC that comment sounds like it comes from some one who sits at home , watches the game on TV and casts an analytical eye over the game ( sound familiar to you).

Others of us " buy in" to the whole passion thing, and get a lot of enjoyment out of the friendships we make, going to the games and in particular travelling away to the games.

We also feel a great affinity to our players , and in particular our great ones that have been here a long time.

Please don't try and preach your high and mighty views on those of us that take that approach, you may not but I can assure you it's you in the minority not us !!

Unless Manly grants Brett a release, highly unlikely, he is contracted to the end of '16.
Look at the Anthony Milford situation. He, and the donkey's tried everything to get out of his faders contract, compassionate grounds and whatever blah they could come up with. It didn't happen.
Until an announcement is made by the club I won't believe it.
Did anyone see Brett ant the end of the game on Sunday.
He looked very at home, at Brookvale amongst the fans.

susan said:
Technical Coach said:
eagle40 said:

How would you have any idea if people apply the same passion they have for Manly to other parts of their life or not?Even if they don't ,supporting a football team is a very pleasant way of spending downtime for most people.It is great to feel part of a community based team with a great history like Manly.

Probably a more pertinent question is why you care about supporters showing passion for Manly....I can't think of a single reason why it would possibly bother anyone.

Why anyone come on a manly website if they didn't have passion unless they were just a troll is another question.

If that is the case we put Hiku as fullback, Gutherson on the wing Blair as centre and Littlejohn as five eighth. It also means we will have extra money to buy some good forwards. We haven't had a bit of spare money to spend in a while. By the way all those players mentioned have all proved that they can play and that they bleed maroon and white.

Didn't Barry Stewart make a comment on the weekend that Snake won't be going anywhere or was that only reference to Canberra?

I think I will believe what his old man says before I believe what Paul Kent says.

MPC75 said:
Didn't Barry Stewart make a comment on the weekend that Snake won't be going anywhere or was that only reference to Canberra?

I think I will believe what his old man says before I believe what Paul Kent says.

That was a comment about Canberra, and it wasn't me who heard it.

I also was on a Facebook thread with Choccy's wife Elle making some comments, and it was interesting when asked of the current media storm she said " the boys are really pissed off with the media so enjoy winding them up, and they all have a chuckle when they read or hear the stories ".

That to me suggests no one is going anywhere!!

This is the same Paul K*nt who said Snake Foz Matai etc etc etc were all gone in 2012,2013,2014 ??? Really people when are we going to stop winding ourselves into a frenzy over these assclown sports hacks.

I thought Brett was going to the titans next year? That is Manly release him which I would imagine won't happen

mbe said:
If that is the case we put Hiku as fullback, Gutherson on the wing Blair as centre and Littlejohn as five eighth. It also means we will have extra money to buy some good forwards. We haven't had a bit of spare money to spend in a while. By the way all those players mentioned have all proved that they can play and that they bleed maroon and white.

If true (But I doubt it is) then I'm with you mbe. Except I'd have Gutherson Fullback, Hiku Centre & Blair wing.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I also was on a Facebook thread with Choccy's wife Elle making some comments, and it was interesting when asked of the current media storm she said " the boys are really pissed off with the media so enjoy winding them up, and they all have a chuckle when they read or hear the stories ".

That to me suggests no one is going anywhere!!

That was exactly what I said in the watmough speaks thread.

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Watmough-Speaks

- Stop trolling for likes, or you be smited!!!

lol :p :angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8