Paul Kent NRL 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure all hell when break loose when our season is over.

From what I gather Brett, Matai and Foran are all gone, with Watmough wanting out but will stay because there will be more $$$ in salary cap for him.

Good luck to them all. Put it there. Get it sorted. Then move on.

There are no losers that way.

Yeah. He sounded pretty conflicted giving his answer to Ikin. Made me think there might be something in it, as all show he was pretty outspoken about a cpl of contentious topics...(ie Russel Packer).

bob dylan said:

From what I gather Brett, Matai and Foran are all gone, with Watmough wanting out but will stay because there will be more $$$ in salary cap for him.

But that only happens at Manly when a premiership immediately precedes it, yes?

bob dylan said:

Big deal, what a yawn-fest.

Isn't he contracted ? Let me guess, he has a get out clause. If it rains in September or if the Spit Bridge is closed one time he tries to cross it then he can seek a release.

Anyway no point agonising over hearsay and innuendo from Paul Kent. Let's see what happens. The place was going to hell in a handbag when we lost Des and Hoppa.

Meh - we will still make the eight. However, when Matai and killer go we may wander in the wilderness for a few years.

Time for tooves to step up and. Build a team. Current one was built by Des.

Meh.. they wont win another premiership wherever they go. Good luck to them.

Manly will always prosper.

I'll be gutted if they all leave, but it won't stop me supporting the Mighty Sea Eagles. Still hoping things might be able to be worked out, but not overly confident. Just hope like Beaver when he knocked back the real big dollars from the Eels he just realised how much he loves the place.

At least the four mentioned have been totally professional on the field, they have been in awesome form all year.

Just want them to hurry up and win the grand final and after that will be the time when we find out where their futures are. But as long as they are with Manly I'm behind them all the way.

Marriage is like supporting a footy team.

For better, for worse. It's 100%, totally about loyalty.

Expect the ups and downs and take them with the same ease. Change what is in your direct power to change, and don't waste a single thought on the rest.

bob dylan said:

Wow.

Foran would be the main drama if your speculation is correct.

If they leave without winning the grand final I'd be pissed off. If we win it and a whole bunch leave I'd be ok with it.

What would the fat Leak do without the Stewies here for his info?

Technical Coach said:
eagle40 said:
It's called passion, most supporters like myself live and breathe Maroon & White

Passion directed in the wrong areas of life.
How would you have any idea if people apply the same passion they have for Manly to other parts of their life or not?Even if they don't ,supporting a football team is a very pleasant way of spending downtime for most people.It is great to feel part of a community based team with a great history like Manly.

Probably a more pertinent question is why you care about supporters showing passion for Manly....I can't think of a single reason why it would possibly bother anyone.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2