Paul Kent, ben elaia and matty Johns show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo link said:
paul Keunt (silent e)
is a manly hater from way back
i remembering the bastard slagging us off in 2002 when we were struggling to stay alive and he was talking up the bears and the game would be better for the bear.

Hes an oxygen theif like wilson pure and simple

I didnt realise not liking Manly was a crime

ManlyBacker link said:
As a Blues supporter I am getting more than a bit worried about what is coming out in the press. Firstly Bellamy says he hasn't got the team he wanted, he still insists that White and Kidley should be there, and he will help map a plan for the future. Gee loser, I think not.

Next it is all the calls for Sticky to be coach. If this is seriously looked at and he gets the gig I will take up supporting Qld.

Tommy would be my preference :)

But actually, the more I see who the contenders are, the more I like the idea of Stuart being the fulltime coach. He is a passionate bloke, and his coaching style could be a lot more suited to origin getting blokes up 3 weeks a year rather than the blokes in a squad tiring of his methods

Maybe i should have included why he got sprayed. Kent reckons Hayne is a sook because of the hayne/ anderson feud( no arguement there), but as a result he has no place in the blues team for team dynamics. Look maybe hayne is a idiot, never met him but  to say he should be kicked out of the blues camp ( which he did) as he is feuding with his team coach deserved the spray

And it was a good one

I agree you dont have to be a footy player to understand footy but you do have to understand the dynamics of any team situation.And that individual situation That includes many workplaces that have teams including mining, banking, govt or whatever

Would a Kent want hayne picking the team of journos for the telegraph, and would he understand how to get the best out of a team of journalists

Its probably Elias point when we nut it out
Bread from baker, meat from butcher and journos to cover the sport not determine how the two teams situations are linked and could conflict

kent has taken this hard nosed approach to journalism ever since he came back from his stint in the UK. Some like it and some dont, but when you rant you need to be right, when you are its great, when you go off half cocked, .............well its not called half cocked for nothing

I'm a huge fan of Paul Kent. He is one of the few people in this world that I am taller than and that's enough for me!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4