• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Josh played juniors and 20’s for us and then had stints at a couple of clubs in NRL before heading to UK Super League where he still is.
Once again another one we let go, played 4 games for Dragons and 1 game for Tigers. I use to follow his progress when he played juniors for Terrigal Sharks.

Paul green as a player had a good kicking game, had pretty good game management and we desperately need some of that . Hopefully green if signed can get in cherries ear about his job as a first grade halfback

DCE playing his natural game has been a complete diaster as a tactic and for our culture.

It all starts there

On 100% Footy last night, Gus, Gal and Andrew Webster all doubted Des would accept Green's assistance and declared there's zero chance of Des and Green coaching Manly.

On 100% Footy last night, Gus, Gal and Andrew Webster all doubted Des would accept Green's assistance and declared there's zero chance of Des and Green coaching Manly.

Maybe Gus is saying that because he wants the job?!?!

lol

Des shoots down any talk of him needing a hand in the coaching ranks..

Looks like Penn and Des are not aligned.

There was nothing else Des should have said in this situation. In this case he should not have been hung out to dry.

According to sources here, Des asked for an experienced assistant coach last year and was not afforded one by the club. Given our recent history of the club/owner not giving the coach what they ask for, I have no reason not to believe this.

Now we hit a very bad run of form and then the owner says last week that no one expected these results... and then publicly speculates on who could now be hired as an assistant coach. Which is perfect if you want to give the media some ammunition for several weeks of reports which will only destabilise the club that he owns!

Any suggestions of assistant coaches should have been dealt with in-house.

Offer Cleary a beach side house to come back home. He's served his apprenticeship well and is now one of the most innovative and selection savvy coaches about.

Any Board worth its name would immediately sack the coach.
So apart from running the team into the ground he is now running the club?
He has always run both Manly and Dogs. Des is a control freak which is fine when you things are good but not so good when answers are needed.

He will be thrown out of here for the same reason as the Dogs. Failure to adapt and refusal to admit a different approach is required.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4