Paul Carter sacked by Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Carter signs with sea eagles

c eagle said:
mozgrame said:
Give me Leary over Carter any and every day.
I haven't seen anything from him..... Is he an angry ant or metre eater , buhrer type

Picture a young Choc. He is hungry and eager to learn. He listens to what he's told and gets the job done on the field. He can put on a hit too!

mozgrame said:
c eagle said:
mozgrame said:
I haven't seen anything from him..... Is he an angry ant or metre eater , buhrer type

Picture a young Choc. He is hungry and eager to learn. He listens to what he's told and gets the job done on the field. He can put on a hit too!

Are you talking about Leary or Carter?

Ralphie said:
mozgrame said:
c eagle said:
mozgrame said:

Well put.

Ralphie said:
mozgrame said:
c eagle said:
mozgrame said:

Carter is nothing, except headaches and baggage. 2 Carter's would not make a half Leary. Sure Leary had his problems too. He had an attitude problem, that is common knowledge. The big difference is he woke up to himself and knuckled down. Now look where he is, then look where Carter is. Enough said.

mozgrame said:
Ralphie said:
mozgrame said:
c eagle said:
mozgrame said:

Carter is nothing, except headaches and baggage. 2 Carter's would not make a half Leary. Sure Leary had his problems too. He had an attitude problem, that is common knowledge. The big difference is he woke up to himself and knuckled down. Now look where he is, then look where Carter is. Enough said.

Would you take carter over Symonds , horo or Mateo... Or using chee Kams money to purchase him.....

c eagle said:
mozgrame said:
Ralphie said:
mozgrame said:
c eagle said:

Would you take carter over Symonds , horo or Mateo... Or using chee Kams money to purchase him.....

No.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4