Pathetic press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That performance was unacceptable and Hasler has to take his share of the blame.

You will not win games conceding 40 points a game and our attack is toothless!!

I think Des is out of his depth this time, I think change is coming!!

Same mumbled ****, different week, the reporters should have got a copy from week 1 and replay it weekly until we win.

Now I know how the broncos fans were feeling. Apart from not having decent halves they've got a lot of talent in there squad and light at the end of the tunnel while we are entering a black hole.

I am still waiting for a hard-hitting question from those hacks who masquerade as reporters.
How about: "You continue to pick the same team that has been thrashed in all its matches this season. Why?"
If DESpicable answers: "Because they are the best we have" then follow it up with the question: "So you regard Funa, Harper Tippytoes, Guaca, Saddler, Sipley as surplus to your needs"?
Exactly! The media is giving him a free pass.

Reporter- Des, have you lost the dressing room?
Des- ahh, umm
Reporter- Des, Are you going to change your defensive structures? After conceding on average 35 pts over the last 14 games?
Des- umm
Reporter- Are you going to step down?
Des- Head starts to spin

Weird thing is if Des doesn't get the team winning then no extension.
Maybe that's what he wants. Maybe he has had enough but can't walk away, rather be pushed.

At least he was pretty funny on Fletch and Hindy. Although that was shot during the off-season apparently.
I'm a little non-plussed by this thread. If we are losing game after game by 40 then who cares about a press conference? Are you going to feel better because someone can speak eloquently about our drubbings?

Looks like this forum is as soft as our paper thin defence...shut down a thread that was just heating up.

Flanagan? Please. The guy is a repeat cheater who even put his players safety at risk with the drug scandal.

Looks like this forum is as soft as our paper thin defence...shut down a thread that was just heating up.
That thread is open again. Maybe someone was trying to give you a chance to take a breath? Knock your self out!

I loved Des before but I honestly thing his mind isn't right now.

We should have never sacked Tooves. That's when the rot really started to set in.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10