• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Off contract at the end of this year , so from 1st November it’s “ open season “.

Apparently 6 clubs are interested , only one I saw named was the Raiders.

$800k plus

Thoughts ??

He’s currently a lock , but I guess that’s a middle anyway.

Off contract at the end of this year , so from 1st November it’s “ open season “.

Apparently 6 clubs are interested , only one I saw named was the Raiders.

$800k plus

Thoughts ??

He’s currently a lock , but I guess that’s a middle anyway.
End of next year he is off contract but no chance of him leaving Brisbane.He’ll be their next captain and they’ll have plenty of coin for him,given Reynolds won’t be on their books or on a significantly less wage.Great player but he’s not the difference between Manly winning a premiership or not,especially at his pay.I suspect it’ll $900K +

I like him too Mark, but he will lead Bronco's as Captain and potentially be a rare 1 club player, which is very refreshing in a time where it's $$$ over loyalty.
In fact, we would have to do a Roosters, as to pry him away from Brisbane who will pay $850,000 plus, we would need to pay well over 1 million, which is well out of reach.
I agree with Woodsie that we have the cattle in our own yard and if fed well, could well be all we need moving forward.
Great suggestion though, as he certainly has a natural leadership about him and inspires those around him.

Carrigan a far better pickup then Flegler would have been....and I like Flegler

I'd prefer us to bring home JWH for a season or 2 to instill some winning culture among our young forwards. I reckon we could get him cheap also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4