• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree overall Storm are weaker, but I reckon Munster out of Storm is like Turbo out at Manly.
They were pathetic without him and had zero chance of coming back against Eels week before without him.
Hate to say it. It when Munster and a papenhuyzen are both back, definite top 8, but agree will fall short from there.
They are having a Manly-style injury run. Aside from Munster and Pap they lost Olam (a big out) Coates Kamikameca and now NAS is out for a couple of months. Along with the players who left that's almost a whole new team.
Hopefully by the time they're fit they will have lost a lot of games and be under big pressure, and start to implode.
Would love to see Bellamy miss the finals in his last year. :)

They are having a Manly-style injury run. Aside from Munster and Pap they lost Olam (a big out) Coates Kamikameca and now NAS is out for a couple of months. Along with the players who left that's almost a whole new team.
Hopefully by the time they're fit they will have lost a lot of games and be under big pressure, and start to implode.
Damn Ser8 - that is a Manly type injury count based on recent seasons.....the Melbourne forwards , almost a complete change up except for Grant who has to try lift a pack lacking the stars.....I actually quite like this

Olam, Kamikamica and Oates back this week.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4