• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is anyone else reading the Herald extracts on the biography of this scurrilous character. He disgusts me and how he became as powerful as he has become is beyond me.

Yeah, I've been reading it. 'tis a shame that the lawyers have sanitised it so much which means that us readers have to connect the dots.

It's too bad the author hasn't just been able to come out and state the bloody obvious in many cases.

An interesting co-incidence that he has taken this week off work.

The SMH article on saturday about when he was at the King's school doesn't look good for him. Insisting on strapping their injuries and that they get undressed and have a shower. Urrrgghhhh.

There are a lot of people with a lot of stories about him which cannot be repeated here because of defamation. It is about time he got what he deserved. His power is grossly overrated.

In a way it is a pity that Latham didn't win the last election. I somehow don't think that he would have given Jones the time of day - unlike little Johnny.

I wouldn't read his last rites.

His battler constituency won't read the book and will probably view it as a leftist conspiracy. It will sink without trace given a few weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6