Parramatta- What should happen ? / What will happen ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL cleared them by fining them 500k plus 4 competition points (currently suspended unless they breach again)

Then a Parra Whistleblower sent them all the illegal TPA information. This is what is currently being worked through as it goes back to 2013.

7d638118b723b270c0e02151b9aeb142

The proof that Parra Board actively sought to cheat the Cap .

Neither the Storm nor Bulldogs Boards were proven to have planned and recruited personnel to cheat the Cap @:cool:

Love the effort HM....but for that to make sense...a parra troll has to be able to read!!!!

I have no faith in the NRL but, for once, I think they are in a no-win situation.
You are right it is a no-win situation for the game, the Eels through their dishonesty have royally rooted the season not just for themselves but for various stakeholders as well.

This is precisely why the NRL has to hit them hard.

Systematic cheating causes significant damage to the whole game. Any club busted must pay the price, it's happened before.

I heard their fate has already been decided.
26 points, to be announced in 10-12 days.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NRL sit back wait until they are comfortably in the top 8 then deduct points so it doesn't make a diff. I hope I am sooo wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NRL sit back wait until they are comfortably in the top 8 then deduct points so it doesn't make a diff. I hope I am sooo wrong.
Well -26 will mean they will have to win every remaining game.

It should be the whole season, as their extra players are active this season.:cool:

Here's the dilemma for the NRL:
If they take points off, then how many? It has to be enough to ensure Doesn'tmatta can't reach the semis and turn the final series into a farce. Therefore: a 10-point deduction may not be enough. The way they are playing they could end up close to 40 points and sneak into the top eight.
If they strip them of all points, how many fans will turn up to their remaining matches and watch on TV? Channel Nein would not want this, and they control the NRL. (if this happened you'd want to be one of the clubs playing them because all the motivation for Parra to win has been killed).
If the NRL delays a decision, speculation will continue to mount and it will be the focus of RL, not on the on-field action.
I have no faith in the NRL but, for once, I think they are in a no-win situation.

The other part of their dilemma is that if the sanctions are too severe and they play to empty stadiums for the rest of the year, coupled with fines, and no prospect to recruit then they are placed in dire circumstances with going "bust" a real possibility.

Whilst many here will cheer that, I doubt the NRL will want to be faced with a broke club to bail out.

Unless it is a brilliant master plan to relocate a Sydney team, no wait, forget they are the hope of the west.

The other part of their dilemma is that if the sanctions are too severe and they play to empty stadiums for the rest of the year, coupled with fines, and no prospect to recruit then they are placed in dire circumstances with going "bust" a real possibility.

Whilst many here will cheer that, I doubt the NRL will want to be faced with a broke club to bail out.

Unless it is a brilliant master plan to relocate a Sydney team, no wait, forget they are the hope of the west.
Why would they go bust? Huge pokies revenue and large Supporter base used to them not winning.@:cool:
2015 Profit of $12.5m
http://www.parraleagues.com.au/chairmans-report-may-2015

They could start the Stadium remodelling early :lightbulb:

Last edited:
Precedent has already been set (Dogs and Storm), anything less for Parra will leave the door open for the previously cheating clubs to claim foul play and sue.

I tell you what should definately happen & that is to get rid of all these purchase real estate pop ups in parramatta im getting on my iphone 5c.Is anyone else getting them & dan is there a way to get rid of them FFS.

The trouble with all of this now is that if the Eels play for no points, I doubt that they can up their intensity , which will give their future opponents an unfair advantage over the teams that have already played the cheats .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8