Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just too many errors and not wrapping the ball up in the tackle.
Not sure we can get back into this.
Des has to get ranting..

Fair go this eels team, what a joke! Get a big winger and throw it to him. Ffs it ain’t under 7s. I’d have been happy for these teams to just agree mid week to an 80min game of touch. In all honesty this game benefits neither team as whoever finishes higher really doesn’t matter.

We are making too many basic errors and not completing sets. Kicking game has been very ordinary. Can’t close down parra offloads. I’ll take 14-2 at half time after that ordinary 40 minutes. Still maintain that our forwards can dominate them in the middle. Hopefully Paseka will be back. If we can get some roll on im sure Fainu can work off it. DCE has just been a link man throwing speculators, he needs to play smarter. He looks happy to get into dummy half and let walker be the dominant half.

I still think we can win this but we need to have a big change in attitude and desire. If we want it bad enough we can finish over these clowns. Need to lock up the ball in defence and stop their second and third phase play. Also got to dominate the ruck and slow them down. Man if Horhay had been able to hang onto that ball - would have been a crime if we were only down by 6 or 8.

that’s the most inept half of footy I’ve seen from us in years.

We have not had a single good player.

Our captain is not playing like one and hasn’t for months. Jake has been completely blunted and is doing his now simple role very poorly, walker/Elliot/tafua don’t belong in first grade and what ever Waddell/Parker had earlier in the year is now gone. I am so disappointed.

Des should be furious. This isn’t how you show you belong in the finals

Des is really talking to Brendan and seemingly telling him where to position himself.

Walker needs to start creating instead of just offloading hospital passes.:wait:

We are still in this :clap:

The powderpuff Eels lead us by 12 at half time.
Hadd to worry about - the swirling wind just makes for a very different game and Manly are not an ad-lib team.
We will be right - we will win in the end
Oh and wow how average has Walker Ben tonight.
NYEagle

Des should have one word for Walker - RUN!

Fainu to play the rest of the game with Walker and Garrick trailing.

Jorge and Waddell - hold the ball!

I cant believe how good we look with Tom, DCE and faniu on the park and how bad we have looked with Api and Walker and DCE.

Faniu and DCE have to do all the ball playing and Walker and Garret just have to run hard and support up through the middle like Tom does

Ye i

Yes i am didn't he see Jennings running out of the line... and hes been very average again.. last 10 he was better.
I think we have there measure now but that missed try is gonna cost us.. could be 8-14

Average? Again we hardly had any ball, especially in our own attacking half. And did you happen to see his break? If not for Gutherson deliberately obstructing him on the run, and the bounce that favoured Moses at the end, he could easily have scored.

Jake was running onto the ball and called for it. I don't think either he or DCE expected Jennings to come racing out of the line from out wide. It was far from a hospital pass.

that’s the most inept half of footy I’ve seen from us in years.

We have not had a single good player.

Our captain is not playing like one and hasn’t for months. Jake has been completely blunted and is doing his now simple role very poorly, walker/Elliot/tafua don’t belong in first grade and what ever Waddell/Parker had earlier in the year is now gone. I am so disappointed.

Des should be furious. This isn’t how you show you belong in the finals
Seems the trauma of last season has caused you to forget sir

Ffs refs - get them off in the tackle - no wonder AFB gave em a gobful - Manly look in daze, but were gutsy defending after 4 straight penalties
Have probably made more line breaks, but as for offloads, its been a joke
Hopefully roll that middle 2nd half and the ref levels the decisions

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10