Parker's concussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I did say I would like for parker to have a rest, unfortunate it will be like this. That was a nasty shot and I'm glad he's alright. Suli defo to cover him for the raiders game, I hope he takes the opportunity and proves himself, had a great game as 18th man tonight, can't lie.

Just needs to hold his own in defence
You say that like it's an easy job for a centre TBR.

Floggings against teams playing like this (especially when we spend 20 minutes vs 12 players and 10 minutes vs 11 players) tell us little about what we need for finals football so I won't read too much into Suli's match. He will be at centre next week I think.

As for Parker - concussions are not the same person to person. Papenhuyzen still looks a bit groggy weeks after getting KO'd earlier this year whereas Parker was moving around and talking in the sheds afterwards. Hopefully he is back soon.

I did say I would like for parker to have a rest, unfortunate it will be like this. That was a nasty shot and I'm glad he's alright. Suli defo to cover him for the raiders game, I hope he takes the opportunity and proves himself, had a great game as 18th man tonight, can't lie.
Suli V Croaker? I hope so.

Parker has been terrific for us this season and particularly last night, his defense was great. I hope we get him back before the finals but with his history, maybe not.
That was a horrible and careless shot from Matterson. When a team is getting toweled up like parramatta we’re, you just hope they don’t resort to that sort of rubbish. The way he just threw his hands up, he didn’t give a $h!t

Just needs to hold his own in defence and yeah he could be a real strike weapon. Parker wouldn't wanna miss too much footy and allow Suli to put his hand up for that spot

Can we surgically meld the two together? Get Parker's defense and Suli's strike power into one player?

I'm more old school really. Any player can score if they get the ball over the line, but I like players who are able to stop tries as well as score them. My belief is that there is no point being able to score 2-3 tries a game if you are letting in 4-5 because you can't defend.

That was a shocking hit and no remorse shown, deserves to rubbed out for the remainder of the season including the finals. If the NRL is serious about foul play to the head then they need to make an example of him.
Yes the no remorse part was telling , none , zero!!

That should come into the calculations.

Deserves about 5 weeks for that.

He also said "well Matterson copped a hit in the head as well in that tackle so y'know...not his go...accident, etc."

tosser
Hey look, I'm about to get gaslighted.

In one way I can understand it, he's just sticking up for his player. Any coach would. Des would stick up for any of our blokes if the same thing happened.

Right now Arthur is a coach under a lot of pressure and he's scrambling to explain why his team are playing like they are. This is the first time since Round 4 that the Worms haven't been in the top 4, and their form slump is happening at precisely the wrong time of the season for them. I actually thought he looked almost close to tears a couple of times in last nights post match presser.

Can we surgically meld the two together? Get Parker's defense and Suli's strike power into one player?

I'm more old school really. Any player can score if they get the ball over the line, but I like players who are able to stop tries as well as score them. My belief is that there is no point being able to score 2-3 tries a game if you are letting in 4-5 because you can't defend.
Yeah for what its worth I have Parker come back in regardless of how well Suli does. Unless Suli has somehow figured out his defence in the last couple weeks

Low gutless act and I’m not talking about the hit.
Exactly this guy matterson seems to be a prize f&&@wit. Stuffing around clubs and that display last night was atrocious. Didn’t give a s$&@ for Parker’s well-being. Look at how Corey HN responded on Thursday after the hit on Hughes. Was absolutely distraught and in tears after how that shot ended. Checked Hughes as he walked off. Parks has had a lot of head knocks now and even my son was like “dad I can’t watch the replay, that’s the worst I’ve seen, hope Brad is ok”. Fair play to will smith for supporting Brad right after the hit. On a side note, it’s astonishing how the Dalai does not give Smith more opportunity in that eels side.

Pretty low of Matterson to just trot off without checking if Parker was okay.

The other 2 Parra players in the tackle reacted immediately, one even held Parker's head in place in case he had a neck injury.
below is a bit from saturday's tele, it shows the difference in class of some players:

Harawira-Naera penned an emotional apology saying he ‘bawled his eyes out’ after being sent-off for his sickening high shot on Hughes.

“In all my days of playing this game of rugby league, I have never left the field feeling so disgusted in myself to the point where I had sat in the sheds and balled (sic) my eyes out for a good five minutes,” he posted on Instagram.

“The picture I have in my head of when I first looked up after the collision of your eyes rolled back to your head and your body stiff bro @jahromehughes and being the cause of it gave me a feeling I never want to feel again or would never want anyone else to feel.

“What happen (sic) last night I wouldn’t wish upon my biggest enemy and struggling to sleep last night hopefully shows how remorseful and sorry I am my bro, and I have what’s coming to me when it comes to judiciary and will serve the time I have to.

“All love my bro and I hope to see you back to full health firstly and back on the field in no time bro.”

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10