• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Karshy

Reserve Grader
Did you have all these pictures, youtube clips, and rips ready for the last 15 rounds, ready to roll out when we got a 1 point victory against a decimated Warriors?

Relax mate, it's one win. You're acting like we've become premiership favorites after one scrappy game.
So Manly being down 12 players to injury and suspension doesn't count as being decimated? I guess it really is all Des fault...

It's not all about attack and I think a lot of people forget that. Parker definitely needs to up his game in attack but so often he stops opposition attacks with his positioning without even making a tackle. He's great for defensive coaches and is a perfect small contract player, particularly when you invest as much in marquee players like we have. Parker runs hard and bleeds for his club. Absolutely rate him over Suli who only offers 1 or 2 good fends and terrible defence.

Ryan

Journey Man
So Manly being down 12 players to injury and suspension doesn't count as being decimated? I guess it really is all Des fault...

Well, I did find it interesting that the players everyone has been calling for played pretty damned well (Harper, Sipley & Funa)....and I'm not that big of a fan of Funa.

Dude, it was ONE win. There's a reason the whole of Australia is asking questions of Des. Our own owner wanted to get him help.

What do you want, from me?

peterh

It's not all about attack and I think a lot of people forget that. Parker definitely needs to up his game in attack but so often he stops opposition attacks with his positioning without even making a tackle. He's great for defensive coaches and is a perfect small contract player, particularly when you invest as much in marquee players like we have. Parker runs hard and bleeds for his club. Absolutely rate him over Suli who only offers 1 or 2 good fends and terrible defence.

Parker's defence has come up short time after time.
Have you watched any games?

So today he didn't miss much but the Warriors were hardly an attacking force tonight.
They were very poor.

A guy shouldn't keep his spot in the team at this level because he "runs hard and bleeds for the club"

If he is not good enough, he is not good enough.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader

So today he didn't miss much but the Warriors were hardly an attacking force tonight.
They were very poor.

A guy shouldn't keep his spot in the team at this level because he "runs hard and bleeds for the club"

And who would you replace him with Einstein?

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Parker tries very hard but he’s still not a first grade footballer. He has good tackling technique but that doesn’t matter too much when the opposite player runs around him, and his ball handling and strike power in attack are well below par. Good depth but definitely shouldn’t be starting ahead of Walker/Harper/Funa and even lazy old Suli

They were very poor.

Sorry man - watch the game or understand it better - tonight he got us on the front foot coming out of our end. His carries were fearless and he made yards each time. He has been poor up till tonight but give credit where credit is due.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16