Parker and Saab out injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jorge at centre. **** me
He’s been Captaining Workers from Center this season & from reports is playing well! His defense & monster hits have always been top notch. He brings the ball back harder & better than any backs we have right now & wouldn’t be on the wing! What do you mean **** me!

From fox:

Morgan Harper found himself in reserve grade for the first time this season after being axed in favour of Tolutau Koula. Harper was solid in the centres in Blacktown’s 26-12 loss to the Rabbitohs getting two linebreaks and two tackle busts to go with his 153 running metres. He also made 14 tackles but missed one and had two handling errors.

Harper’s teammate Kurt De Luiswas again brilliant in NSW Cup. De Luis played 80 minutes at prop, running for 186 metres and making 44 tackles with zero misses.

From fox:

Morgan Harper found himself in reserve grade for the first time this season after being axed in favour of Tolutau Koula. Harper was solid in the centres in Blacktown’s 26-12 loss to the Rabbitohs getting two linebreaks and two tackle busts to go with his 153 running metres. He also made 14 tackles but missed one and had two handling errors.

Harper’s teammate Kurt De Luiswas again brilliant in NSW Cup. De Luis played 80 minutes at prop, running for 186 metres and making 44 tackles with zero misses.
Wow KDL making a statement,great to hear !!
opportunity and preparation equals luck ?

I have no problem with Burbo at left centre playing outside of Shu. The two of them have played together for many years and many of Burbo’s tries in juniors have been from running lines off Shu, so they know each other’s game.

If Turbo is back, I’d shift Tippytoes to the right wing outside of Koula and put Garrick outside of Burbo.

Harper probably deserves another opportunity however and Des will probably go with Harper and Tippytoes; Koula and Garrick with Burbo on the bench.

KDL deserves an opportunity.

Walker provides so much more impact from the bench these days.

Without Lawton, Foz may well spend time at dummy half with Shu at 5/8 (that’ll keep his ‘shiny suit’ happy).

Just my thoughts and I’ll be on the hill with 7 mad Sea Eagles mates providing medical advice to the officials, baying for penalties and ‘Six again’ calls.

Bummed for Parker that's horrible news for him as he was holding his own. Saab not so much though wish them well for recovery

We have plenty of options for cover, as long as Turbo is back, Shu holds up and Walker stays walking.
Exciting that Koula and Tippytoes get to stay on, I hope Jorge gets a run at center.
Harper just needs a little more time out of the 17 before coming back for his own well being
And for our well-being as well

From fox:

I can't be excited by any performances in that grade given the appalling results week after week after week. They are that bad, i'd suggest (and this isn't a joke), Belrose Eagles would give them a touch up.

Anyone know when Saab and especially Parker are likely to be back?

If Koula is to move to fullback, we need 2 centres.
Tippy and Parker would be ideal, however we may be stuck with Harper.

From fox:

i rather see Jorge Tafua the veteran come into the side instead of Harper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4