[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am sure that if true the "footy heads" are not making the decision for fun.

In the modern game, each game is dissected play by play, player by player, in video sessions watched by all coaches and players numerous times. They obviously see things differently.

I believe Parcell has talent, but I don't know if he has the personality or mongrel required to own the middle. Being one of the all important spine simple means being good is not going to be good enough.

our recruitment strategy is based on the " Bingo " method

and pin the tail on the donkey ... and a bag full of $$$$$ lands in Zorbas lap courtesy of the members and gate takings :)

Last edited:
Anyone else think this might be a case like Hiku and Gutho where tapped players refused to go so others were forced?
This also means we are clearing room for someone so signings are not done as of yet

They won't get rid of Parcell, he has a **** load of potential. There was one game, where he actually ran the ball from dummy half, & he murdered whichever team we played. Other than that, he did **** all. I just kept waiting & waiting...& nothing. Barrett's biggest mistake, was not utilising Parcell in attack...at all? I'd like to see that q cup player, the one at the Auckland 9's. I also think he's better suited to the halves, he's really small.

I think if api starts passing better instead of at the ankles he would be a great hooker. And he defends pretty well for his size. I'm ok with Koroisau as starting hooker as you all know (I'll probably get more trolls now than blue pill gives out). But why get rid of Parcell. He's on cheap coin and locked up for 2 more years. It's stupid and look at the potential in him, it's just ****en dumb.

You've gotta be kidding me! I highly doubt this will happen but if so, nSNxedniedn! In other words that means what the **** in the language of rage

But in all seriousness let's not jump to conclusions, he wouldn't be leaving us and i'd genuinely be absolutely stunned if he did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4