Parcell killing it in super league.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The reason that Parcell is not at Manly is because of this:
Bobby Fulton's friend's son, Joey Lussick. And you say Parcell was not good enough???

P arcell was so so so good enough that when Manly released him all the NRL teams were fighting for his services !!!
Leave the fathers and the mothers out of this erwin
41GD1YGRCSL._SY300_.jpg

Lichaa was not Souths hooker he was the dogs hooker . The dogs signed Lichaa from the Sharks prior to releasing Ennis
From what I have seen watching English super league on Fox it is no match for the NRL .
As far as your prophesy comment " Parcell the eyes of the future " goes it seams that all NRL coaches didnt have eyes for parcell accept for you. We are all entitled to our opinions and until Parcell makes the hooking spot his own in the real premier NRL league we will agree to disagree

Another item for future mastication then Bozo. I'll be back

I love the forum roundabout of knowledge and opinion.

Best thing about it is you can be 100% sure of you exit. Head in that direction then when you realise you made a **** choice filck on the indicator of misjudgement. Hook a u turn and join the flock once again.

Personally i dont think parcell got the time nor backing last year. Api was obviously first choice from TB and the only reason Parcell got any starts was how bad Api was going. TB couldnt justify not giving him a go.
Now fast forward a year and API is a much better performing player. Parcell has been shipped out and is killing it in ESL. Hastings has arrived and is brilliantly used for his 9 min appearances ( sarcasm ) and the team is winning more than not and everyone is happy.

Im driving down the road towards Parcell being let go being a huge mistake but who really knows until we actually know. . My hand is on that indicator waiting and ready.

Plenty of talk about Hastings low minutes , implying or stating that once again the coaches are a bit on the silly side.
I suggest that there is clearly a reason for this other than the coaches being dim .

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence

Pretty well exactly what happened to Bird in SOO.

Parcell was a gun i think 100% no doubt. .. but im appy for api lol he is a solid player besides Parcell had the potential we probably wouldn't be able to afford one day perhaps? ? Who knows but i have seen good things from api he seems like a personality good for any team hes strong and hes pretty cluey from some class ive seen.i think we have a nice mix comin along and personally if we're winning im grinning :) as usual because of our coincidentally hard draw each year our numbers are healthy for and against but look at the teams we have put points on and vice versa. Eg holding titans to 10 without turbo and winning by 20 when i could be wrong they have or had scored the most points in the comp a week ago anyway. We lost to storm but at the time were the only team to score so many against them ttill ironically the titans did a couple weeks ago. At the time the roosters were gettn talked about like premiers after 4 rounds i think it was at the start of the year till we dominated them to end that streak and lastly dominating the cows away when Baz was apparently a week from being the first coaches head mounted on the wall in the log cabin ..i like to take these things into account i think they count for something

Im a glass half full type of guy. Love them all to death for their service but compare our injury toll numbers to date compared to previous years ( touch wood) but between the games we lost just through injuries the last couple years eg matai watmough lyon foran at times snake even gifty n his thumb buhrers acl x2 wasn't it? Bjs back last year . Matty ballin acl . Like i said legends made us a force again but in reality this year it's like we actually have the depth and a healthy fit looking roster. .really hes gettn on as we all know but tonight for example when nate myles is probably our most sluggish forward sorta thing its a good problem to have considering watching him tonight. .nothing special but copped a flogging as norm on top played on after his arm was almost snapped off lol.we were lucky to get two offloads a game last year eg we had 15 i think against titans thats why we're scoring points plus we have speed again.bit of luck with injuries and we'll be up there. .Hopefully tom heals well and it might be a blessing in disguise for him to give the body a brief rest i hear whispers hes healing well so take the good with the bad..I'm just more shattered for him not been able to run out with his bro last night. I like to think 40 to 4 if turbo was there. Anyway off to bed glad i aint working tomorrow haha

True but timing of it did seem like Hastings was swapped for him.

Don't think Lussick jnr was part of it though

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8