Parcell killing it in super league.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mate
he had 16 games at Manly and was average .. had plenty of opportunity to impress and failed. Didn't appear to have the confidence to impose himself.

Has talent and the best thing than happened to him is being dumped and given the chance to get confidence and hone his skills in pommyland. Wish him every success and hope he does come back the player we all wanted him to be.

PPS Going to pommieland appears to have been what lifted Green to FG standard.
Mate, I love your posts. They are based on football knowledge and a well earned ability to play the game. So damn refreshing.
Keep it up champ!

You didn't like my alleged "carry on" and you had to say something; don't be a hypocrite.

Look, it's tongue in cheek, it's hard to gauge tone when things are in writing. The OP was banging on about how great Parcell is going and how shouldn't have let him go...I disagree...I said "frogs ****" for a bit of laugh... don't be so uptight man.
What? You asked me a question. How is replying hypocritical?

Parcell was given the opportunity and he spent 16 games dishing off and making routine tackles. He never showed passion, high energy, bruising defence or creativity. Something our current hooker has is droves.

And by that logic our current no.9 should have been thrown into the long grass with all the snakes as well. He spent a full season throwing marshmallows and taking poor options.

Short memory snakezilla. Api also showed sweet FA last year and was only starting because of the TB connection.

Api has lifted his game this year which is great. He still can 'clock off' at points but is getting better.

My entire point of this post was to pose a question. Time will tell if parcell becomes a better no.9 and good luck to him if he does....

As a Parcell fan...it was simply circumstances.
The kid CAN play, but on the back of a struggling forward pack with an injury list close to NRL history, Cam Smith would have struggled.
Let's move on...
Api playing great and Hastings an amazing long term signing, good luck to Parcell...hope he does well.

What? You asked me a question. How is replying hypocritical?
Because you're carrying on at me because I carried on about Parcell...

If you don't think I should carry on, then you shouldn't carry on in response.

Now, carry on. haha.

On serious note, it's all just opinions man. No matter how it's veiled, at the end of the day, that's all it is. Call it a carry on or whatever you like. You're no better than me when you bang on about me the way I banged on about Parcell.

And by that logic our current no.9 should have been thrown into the long grass with all the snakes as well. He spent a full season throwing marshmallows and taking poor options.

Short memory snakezilla. Api also showed sweet FA last year and was only starting because of the TB connection.

Api has lifted his game this year which is great. He still can 'clock off' at points but is getting better.

My entire point of this post was to pose a question. Time will tell if parcell becomes a better no.9 and good luck to him if he does....
At the end of the day, you think Parcell was promising, I thought he stank; we agree to disagree and get on with it!

Don't know which way to turn....MF76 is cool and Snake up there too.
Different opinions are good, be you and keep it entertaining....there's no genius when it comes to footy because it's not just based on recognising ability, but the player who is in the right headspace with the attitude to play well.
Then it comes down to who you like for what reason - Snake Stewart ( blinding speed and freaky natural ability) , Kapow ( Super human strength) now with an added unload...keep it up boys.

Parcell was easily our best hooker last year but that wasn't hard to achieve. Disjointed roles, players, injuries etc meant there was no chance to settle in for either.

Both Api and Parcell have been a lot better this year but we will never know if Parcell would have clicked as he is not here.

Personally i think he would have killed it but I am a fan of the ball on the chest getting the basics right more so than the highlights reel plays doing the spectacular. Other are the opposite.

You didn't like my alleged "carry on" and you had to say something; don't be a hypocrite.

Look, it's tongue in cheek, it's hard to gauge tone when things are in writing. The OP was banging on about how great Parcell is going and how shouldn't have let him go...I disagree...I said "frogs ****" for a bit of laugh... don't be so uptight man.
Honest question, what's an OP?

Parcell was easily our best hooker last year but that wasn't hard to achieve. Disjointed roles, players, injuries etc meant there was no chance to settle in for either.

Both Api and Parcell have been a lot better this year but we will never know if Parcell would have clicked as he is not here.

Personally i think he would have killed it but I am a fan of the ball on the chest getting the basics right more so than the highlights reel plays doing the spectacular. Other are the opposite.
I wouldnt call Api a highlights reel player. He does everything he needs to and gives 100% to this team. He is one of the toughest players in the league, his defence and line speed sets this team up in defence and its showing. He's also got all the skills a great creative 6 has.

I wouldnt call Api a highlights reel player. He does everything he needs to and gives 100% to this team. He is one of the toughest players in the league, his defence and line speed sets this team up in defence and its showing. He's also got all the skills a great creative 6 has.

I can't believe you still don't think a hooker should be passing to the chest rather than the head or behind the back. Its the first thing they should master

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10