Para and the SCAT exploit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The solution is that the NRL has an independent expert at each game and if a player is deemed as requiring a detailed assessment they are off for the remainder of the game.

But that would deny the Eels two free interchanges, and you know Toddy wouldn't allow that to happen.

I hate to stick up for them but...in the article Arthur does make the point that they were rightly fined in 2015 and may have now taken the opposite approach.

Sure they might be exploiting it a bit but no more than we did in 87 with Paul Shaw and the head bin rule...

Create a rule and the first thing any coach that places winning above all else is to find a why around the rule. If a coach is not doing that then his team will not be in the Top 4. Welcome to professional sport!

To stop this rort the NRL need to appoint their own doctors to assess concussion issues. The Dalai cut his teeth at the drizzle where it is all about do anything it takes to win. Shame that the clowns who run our game continue to ignore the things in the game that threaten its integrity. Go one Greenturd flog the Dailai with a wet lettuce. That is sum punishment I would expect from him over this issue.

But how have they taken a different approach?
Mannah had vision problems and headaches. But was allowed back onto the field?...

Sorry, but if you've copped those symptoms after a head knock - you shouldn't be allowed back on the field 30mins later.

They've either made up the symptoms or they should be fined again for allowing someone with those symptoms back on the field 30mins later.
Is the purpose fo a test not to test the player? If they pass said test then they should be allowed on the park again?

Its an easy fix, to remove coaches exploiting it have a doctor and trainer that is contracted by the NRL that make the decision if someone comes off for a SCAT without the import of the coaches. This removes the ability of coaches being able to exploit it.

Heard Toddy boy interviewed not long ago and this exact question was put to him, his response was they are independent and why would they risk their careers for something like this.

Whilst they could although very hard to prove be held accountable later if they left a player one the field there are absolutely no repercussions for them to take someone off who is not injured anyway.

Besides this, none of his response covers removing them just for a check.

Seemed very prepared.

I took his response to mean that he is fully aware of the cheating and doesn't want to do anything about it.

Just out of interest, wonder whether the slime kept to their 12 interchange since this was highlighted

Funny how this post wasnt deleted but when I referred to someone as a maggot it was wiped.

Just saying.
1. There aren't enough mods to scrutinise every thread
2. For that reason sometimes posters get away with stuff
3. For that reason members are encouraged to use the 'report' function if you see something you feel offends the conditions (or spirit) of the site
4. As to what is offensive, it is judged on the context
5. If you play Russian Roulette you can't complain if you lose!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6