Panther fans mock viking clap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Is mocking the clap disrespectful?

• Yes .. very naughty and rude

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No .. bugger the silly clappers

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters
Pretty sure it was Iceland (or similar) that started it

I think the clap came from animals

I think the clap came from animals
A koala in Wuhan Wet Markets

And there's a clap for NRL consistency...
giphy (1).gif

Anything that gets up Ricky's nose and Canberra's @rse, Im happy with. Ricky is the biggest sook coach in the comp. He has done nothing but coached a team to a premiership that Humphrey Bear could of. Since then Sweet FA. Great player, shi1 coach.

Last edited:
Anything that gets up Ricky's nose and Canberra's @rse, Im happy with. Ricky is the biggest sook coach in the comp. He has done nothing but coached a team to a premiership that Humphrey Bear could of. Since then Sweet FA. Greta player, shi1 coach.
Not many better things in league than the Raiders being flogged or being beaten by a controversial decision

Not many better things in league than the Raiders being flogged or being beaten by a controversial decision
Melbourne being done for salary cap breaches
Parramatta being done for salary cap breaches
The Rorters finally being done for salary cap breaches (optimistic)

Th Raiders being historically charged for PED use (It happened with Lance - why not the massive thighs of years gone by)

I could go on

Last edited:
Much ado about the panthers fans mocking the viking clap after flogging the raiders.

Some saying it was disrespectful and arrogant .. others saying it was great theater..

Personally I don't think the recent and borrowed spectacle of a bunch of green numbnuts clapping like uncordinated crack addicts .. is somehow a holy event, .. and it is certainly not something that requires automatic and unconditional respect from opposing fans ..

If they want to make a spectacle of themselves ... it is open slather for mine ... **** 'em .

What do you think ..
Personally I hate the raiders. Hate Canberra and hate their fans. Suck on it. However, Penrith are much too dominant for my liking.

It's all good theatre and fun in my book. Like @Woodsie mentioned, It's not a traditional war dance like the Haka. No one is disrepecting anothers sacred cultural traditions.
The football hooligans of the EPL and all soccer leagues has great atmosphere with fans singing and chanting for their team while also making fun of the opposition. It's about time Rugby League fans got a bit more spirited in this sense. It will be SO much more satisfying and enjoyable for Raiders fans the day they get to 'clap back' at the Panthers when they run up a blow out lead.
Let the Panthers enjoy their time on top to that degree and just wait for the next emerging team to run through them and bring a vocal crowd with them. The changing of the guard will happen eventually. It puts bums on seats.

Raiders should be less worried about the clap and more worried about their gums.

(best I could do)

Canberra Raiders forward Corey Horsburgh has been forced to apologise after he was seen blowing a bubble while chewing gum during an Anzac Day ceremony.

-though sco-mo was photographed texting during a service so who knows...

(If you're forced to apologise, does that mean it's not sincere?)

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12