• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we were right in that game.why were we playing basketball in the second half.chip kicks,flick passes.why????kick for the corners and force a mistake.i listened to the radio then watched it.the commentators on both were at a loss to explain it iether.shame.first half effort was good.this is what semi final football is like and we failed this test pretty thoroughly.

not a bad game by the most overrated player in the game.

things are only going to get tougher.

We started really really well but things didn't go our way and we didn't really know how to handle it. We tried to score too quickly instead of building pressure. In saying that, I'm not too fussed with the effort, the result was pretty poor though. Most teams would have lost to the Bulldogs today.

We only had one playmaker. Kite was a better 5/8th than Witt today. Shame he forgot to be a good prop

add mason,tonga,sonny bill and matua to that lot and we are a fair way off the pace in a couple of areas.hopefully july 1 will hold some surprises.

LoL. Well put sue. Look at the rosters of The Bulldogs, Parramatta, Roosters, Brisbane & co. and consider what a full strength Rabbits side did to us.

In my view - the bubble has well & trully burst. We are leaking points (over 100 in the last 3 games) the same way as we have in the past 8-9 years.

We lacked composure at 'money time'. Too much catch up rather than playing out our sets. Looked like we were trying to score on every play.

I don't subscribe to Ryan's theory about our defence. It was solid today but for a couple of lapses - one looked to be BK. Anasta did well for the third try - the overrated call was a joke! The two late tries were jokes and so the score ended up flattering the Dogs, though they took what was handed to them with glee

Compare the chip kicks in the second half:

One by Anasta - Try

One by Monas - Down the throat of a second rower, Bulldogs get ball in good field position.

Need we say more?????????????

Let's hope the $240k hasn't eaten too much into the swag of cash we need to be throwing at an Anasta/Orford type.

We lacked composure at 'money time'. Too much catch up rather than playing out our sets. Looked like we were trying to score on every play.

I don't subscribe to Ryan's theory about our defence. It was solid today but for a couple of lapses - one looked to be BK. Anasta did well for the third try - the overrated call was a joke! The two late tries were jokes and so the score ended up flattering the Dogs, though they took what was handed to them with glee

Don't forget the try where Tezza got absolutely pummelled.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4