Pangai Junior

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lets see it goes like this apparently - I played real bad I'm not in a good place I'm only going to play 3 more games and throw away $750K next year. If you don't believe it you can go and jump in a lake. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also the world is flat, Elvis was an alien, John lennon is still here and the Dogs have no salary cap issues in 2024 if PJ stayed earning 750K. In addition PJ has no use for $750K. It really insults one's intelligence to the extent it is quite annoying making the NRL look like a real joke.

Question I have is…

Even if Laundy is giving him $750K CASH next year (I doubt he is - personally I reckon Laundy will be financing his fight promotions and giving him other assistance post-fighting - just as Uncle Nick has done for rorters players for some time) how is that against the rules of the salary cap?

1. Any player can walk away from a contract to ‘retire’

2. If Laundy pays him after this year then TPJ is no longer an NRL ‘employee’ and nothing contributes towards the cap…

The dogs have found a benefactor with deep pockets (good luck to them - has sure helped the rorters over the years) and, short of making a rule that all contracts must be paid out in full if a player retires (which would be ridiculous), I am not sure how the NRL could close this loophole (that will be rarely used anyways as it is a costly exercise and most clubs are not in this position)…

Pretty sure TPJ will make some coin out of the fight game and promotion by Laundy Group may be the pay-off…

I have to admit something about this does not sit right with me. Would not surprise me if the Landry group sponsor one of his fights

Also I am going to wait for the "we should sign him at the right price" when he eventually comes onto the market
Hope he shows more fight in this venture than he has on the field.

The guy can play when he focuses and has a crack. At the top level sports psychology is crucial. Getting the best our players physically requires them to be in good shape psychologically.

The guy can play when he focuses and has a crack. At the top level sports psychology is crucial. Getting the best our players physically requires them to be in good shape psychologically.
We've probably got some psychologists among us who might know more, but really - if you simply aren't sufficiently motivated to make the necessary sacrifices then I doubt counselling would help.

Tevita could easily play NRL for years, and his salary would go down (way way down) but he'd still find a team, or a team in England. I suspect he simply lacks the motivation to drive himself to dominate on a weekly basis, which ability-wise he'd be capable of. And he's already made a packet of money without having to bust his boiler.

I can see why motivation could a problem for some of the most talented.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8