Pangai Junior

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member

I have to admit something about this does not sit right with me. Would not surprise me if the Landry group sponsor one of his fights

Also I am going to wait for the "we should sign him at the right price" when he eventually comes onto the market
After watching 360 last night and with all the noise re us needing middles, am surprised it took this long to see a thread emerge re TPJ.

The guy he fought in 2021 was a professional debut for both fighters. Gerico Cecil has only had one more fight in 2022 and lost on points.
The guy TGJ fought in 2022 had only had 1 professional fight prior.
So TPJ hasn't fought anyone of note but he does have a big punch on him.

I have to admit something about this does not sit right with me. Would not surprise me if the Landry group sponsor one of his fights

Also I am going to wait for the "we should sign him at the right price" when he eventually comes onto the market
I'll start, I'd take him for $250k

I have 0 interest in watching washed up Rugby League players attempting to either box or play NFL. He's literally a no-one, and is a bottom rung draw card. He'll be begging to return to footy and his $750k per season within 12 months.

And I wouldn't want such a self centered, world revolves around me, self entitled human at my club - we already have enough of those.

It’s a bit reminiscent of when SBW bailed on the Bulldogs for France & Anthony Mundine & his manager (Khoder Nasser) paid out his contract.

SBW later fought on a Mundine undercard to repay Mundine & Nasser, apparently.

What connection does TPJ have with SBW (as stated by the article)?

Who is TPJs manager? SBW, Mundine or Nasser, perhaps?

The guy he fought in 2021 was a professional debut for both fighters. Gerico Cecil has only had one more fight in 2022 and lost on points.
The guy TGJ fought in 2022 had only had 1 professional fight prior.
So TPJ hasn't fought anyone of note but he does have a big punch on him.
Had some form too… very much in the Solomon Haumono mould and could make some decent coin if well managed…

I agree that it is a little too convenient for the bulldogs and someone should probably follow the money…

I reckon Uncle Gus has had a word in his ear. I reckon their cap must be getting tight. Paper bags anyone, anyone lol
No, no, Doggies cap is fine.
I agree that it is a little too convenient for the bulldogs and someone should probably follow the money…
A little too convenient? Not at all, they'd love him to stay, he's killing it, or will be at any minute.

True it looks a bit suss, but it's hardly the Dogs fault they know someone worth $1.4 billion. Who just happened to say on the record, "I intend to become very involved, I have a very large business and a successful business. I will do my absolute utmost to get Canterbury to a successful position in the rugby league competition. I like to talk to the players about life after football and where they intend going. If I can help them get there, I will be helping.”

True he might have some technical association with the club as a minor sponsor or something, but this is the sort of person the NRL needs to culitvate! Not drive way! (Anyway, you know, Chinese walls and all that, seem to work fine for those ethical financial corporations like PWC, KPMG etc)

Gamble responsibly!

Yep Laundy to sponsor his next fight for $750k

It’s a bit reminiscent of when SBW bailed on the Bulldogs for France & Anthony Mundine & his manager (Khoder Nasser) paid out his contract.

SBW later fought on a Mundine undercard to repay Mundine & Nasser, apparently.

What connection does TPJ have with SBW (as stated by the article)?

Who is TPJs manager? SBW, Mundine or Nasser, perhaps?
I believe its Nasser, with $BW as an advisor.

Had some form too… very much in the Solomon Haumono mould and could make some decent coin if well managed…

Solomon was in love. No, not of money but of The Pleasure Machine*.
Those those old enough to remember TPM will appreciate why he left.
* For those too young The Pleasure Machine was not a sex toy... well, not an inanimate one, anyway.

* For those too young The Pleasure Machine was not a sex toy... well, not an inanimate one, anyway.
TPM herself denied all of that years later, said she’d briefly met Mundine & Haumono but that was it.

They made it up to create publicity when Haumono bailed on the Bulldogs.

Pretty sure he held the Australian Heavyweight title at one point (as did Hoppa) but yeah, reckon holding TPM was more of an achievement… lol

Could throw em Solomon…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8