Pain for many years to come

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
The precedent Bozo has set with recruitment and retention is a scary thing for a Manly supporter

Combinations and chemistry take years to build and develop the culture and professional Manly standards

Bob Fulton may be engineering a side that will be strong in 3-5 years time

He may succeed he may fail... but the precedent the club has set so far

With Brown, Myles, Wright, Walker, Korosaiu signings

for losses of Hiku, Gutho, Knight, Blair etc

Is a little scary....

The scales of justice are not favouring the current administrators.

next 2 years with no injuries will be very interesting

Is he a hog because he cannot pass the ball or just a hog? He is just as bad as the shirt grabber Brown
I understand you have a personal hate inside you for Koroisau but he has shown plenty of passion and has done some great things more than bad and was solid again tonight he will provide a prefect bench utility in 2017.

I understand you have a personal hate inside you for Koroisau but he has shown plenty of passion and has done some great things more than bad and was solid again tonight he will provide a prefect bench utility in 2017.

I know you have personal man love for Api but take off your beer goggles and look what is best for Manly into the future.
Brown tries hard every week as well.

Koroisau has been one of our best players, but that shows the kind of year we have had.

Not to disparage him, as he is a good player, but his passing from dummy half is too erratic for regular hooker duties. He has never been considered a serious halves option.

But there is no reason we won't have a good year next year. By good year I mean challenging for top 4 and at least making finals.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8