P. Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why are camels called 'ships of the desert?

Because they're full of Arabian seamen.

I swear I haven't heard that joke before...and just now I was watching Jeopardy and the question: "What animal is known as the ship of the desert?"

I couldn't believe it.

Needless to say, I got the question correct and proceeded to tell that joke to the better half which got a half laugh cause she is all so-phist-tee-kate-ted and stuff.

:)

When was he a defensive liability at centre?

And yes he has been defensively all at sea on the wing.....but when every Manly winger does exactly the same thing (coming in and leaving a gap out wide), that points to a structural problem with those inside of them. Or that is how they are being told to do things which would be another problem.
Watch the replay again from last week, Souths first try. His decision making is horrendous, he doesn't know when to jam in or stay on his man. He cannot read the block plays from opposition teams. Souths first try last week he didn't even get a hand on anybody, whether its because its a bad read or he's just unfit im not too sure.

If he could work out when he should pass the ball. However I tend to agree. There is something Olsen Filipaina-ish about Hiku, in terms of his build and ability. He could be anything if he really applies himself.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2