Overrated players...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting you mention Campbell-Gillard.

Personally, I am seeing a bit of trend in the game at the moment with young props. They seem to burst on the scene and have a couple of bumper seasons before all the enterprise goes out of their game. The same thing happened to Klemmer. He used to be explosive and dynamic (much like Campbell-Gillard) but a couple of years of first grade, they become plodders. They amble up to the line and sure, they work hard and make some metres, but all the fizz has gone out their games.

I don't know what to put it down too. I think maybe weights programs have a bit to do it. A lot of outside backs look lightening fast during their first 1-2 seasons, before putting on lots of weight and losing their speed. I noticed it with Turbo and Walker...they were lean and quick when they first started out in FG and although still fast, they are a yard slower to my eyes.
AFB and Jurbo are the exceptions IMO. Both have only improved and are consistently as good as people rate them to be.

Regarding backline players, injury probably plays a big part but I think players like Turbo and Walker realise they need to rely on more than just pace. Both were able to develop their game beyond speed as did Snake. For that reason, he's probably one of the most crucial signings for us this year.

Souffs as a club & Inglis
Dragons as a club & Norman
Gallen for a long time actually most of the boot heads career
Maguire he will fade away
Gus he will fade away first
The fox comentary team
Channel nine
Parramatta as a club

That will do
Had a ****E week since we got beat and avoided ST so I would not rave
Should have stuck to it
Agree regarding St George, one GF in 40 years yet they think that they're rugby league's greatest club, mighty red V my arse.

Michael Morgan
Regan Campbell-Gillard
Josh Jackson (especially when in SOO)
Luke Brooks
Aaron Woods used to be

Blake Ferguson would have to be up there. For every flashy try or strong bring back he does, he's susceptible to at least as many brain fades or basic errors that can and doses cost games.

Crichton right at the top of the list, Should not play origin again this year.
Ben Hunt was on my list but have to reconsider after his game against us last week.
Coen Hess, had 1 good breakout year
Nathan Friend, solid and makes alot of tackles but definitely overrated.
Pearce Darius Boyd and Aaron woods take the cake

1. Josh Dugan
2. Aaron Woods
3. Anthony Milford
4. Dane Gagai
5. Mitchell Pearce
6. Ashley Taylor
7. Aiden Tolman
8. Jordan Kahu
9. Angus Crichton
10. Adam Blair
11. Darius Boyd