Outside the box

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what I've seen Harper's actual tackling is fine, in fact he's made some very effective one on one tackles. His issue seems to be defensive reads as he too often makes the wrong decision on whether to jam in or slide. Defending in the middle, he wouldn't have to make defensive reads so much as just tackle what's coming at him.
Ah, fair distinction.

Best hope is that JDB beats his case and they do away with the stupid rule keeping MF from playing.

I am sure you mean you hope justice is served.

As i have said elsewhere, I have a someone who has been in gaol for over 4 months because bail was refused. Will be at least another 2-4 months before gets a court date, then who knows.

DeBelin and our little gangsta are already in a privileged position by being out on bail.

i make no judgement on any of the cases mentioned above.

I am sure you mean you hope justice is served.

As i have said elsewhere, I have a someone who has been in gaol for over 4 months because bail was refused. Will be at least another 2-4 months before gets a court date, then who knows.

DeBelin and our little gangsta are already in a privileged position by being out on bail.

i make no judgement on any of the cases mentioned above.
Yes mate of course. My issue is more with the rule. If guilty they do the time.

Get Jamie Buhrer out of retirement hes not that old for a 1 year deal, did well with us playing back row centre & Hooker.

Gee we are getting desperate lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6