Outcoached !!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Outcoached its that simple !

Have a look at Latu's try simple ! Big man on lil man !

PLus heaps of other areas we were outcoached !

Football department got whipped ! Penns eat anal crust !

Bryce cartwright should of been shut down ! Tom Turbo ball watching, draws Turbo = Line break assist !

Defensive coach, maybe laps in concentration from Turbo

Coaching is not existent

The 'Riff were terrible in the first half, and terrific in the second half.
The result was what most of us were expecting. Frankly, I was thrilled and surprised that we played so well in the first half.
We are just a sub-standard team now. The one player we used to rely on has gone missing.

The 'Riff were terrible in the first half, and terrific in the second half.
The result was what most of us were expecting. Frankly, I was thrilled and surprised that we played so well in the first half.
We are just a sub-standard team now. The one player we used to rely on has gone missing.

Snakes got his $$$$ on Manly for the spooon

anyone remember when Leary got on the field? felt like the 71st minute. Barrett not taking coaching tips from Daley is he?

You need a kicking game to play 80 minutes. There was so much to like in the first fifty. But I never thought they were home. Just some real issues in the club regardless of injuries -which I think have been the main problem this year- Brett Stewart has been my favourite player/second favourite with Matai for almost 11 years, if anyone thinks he is putting in explain to me how. It was embarrassing watching that first Penrith try but even more so when Tomny T went in and the snake revved him up like it was his pass that made the try. The bloke has had all the support in the world from us fans. But he is a joke now. I can't stand watching him knowing what he has been to this club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4