Out of the mouths of babes.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
fro, you neglect to point out the important fact that i was right.very remiss of you.

when all the christian soldiers were running around knocking up save the whale banners and denigrating orford i was reiterating what i have been saying for 18 months -that monaghan was inadequate as a halfback ,failed under pressure and would be tossed at the first opportunity.hopefully that opportunity comes on monday and manly can live up to their reputation for fielding fine halfbacks over the years -and stop making martyrs out of ordinary canberra born and bred loudmouths who annoy the **** out of me,the management and the coaching staff yet seem to appeal to a select few who wouldnt know a halfback from a throwback.

Sue, Sue, Sue. I wasnt referring to whether you were right or wrong, most of the time I actually agree with you 3 wise monkeys :)

IMO Moanas should have been punted when this contract shambles was happening, rather than holding the clubs name up to ridicule.

I was referring to the fact that you tend to have a glaring inability to see someone elses point of view. that and the fact that it is impossible to put something into 5 words when 60 will suffice :)

no doubt i am opinionated fro.i agrre there.but i really dont think an alternative opinion on this one has any legs to stand on and must be dismissed as rubbish in the interest of the club moving forward.as has happened.

I'm not just talking about this particular issue Susie, you dont think a view differing to yours on ANY issue should be given any credence whatsoever.

But i do enjoy some of your droll ripostes generally.

I just hope the rest of your life is a of a more positive ilk. would be pretty poor going through life always seeing the worst of things :)

maybe you should read my posts on beaver,bk,kite,g stewart,alberts,b stewart,kylie,willo ,des,crusher etc.

players and coaches i respect and think can take manly forward in their resoective positions..get some balance my friend.i have taken a set against monaghan because he is not up to the halfback role which is pivotal to our success and i think that position has been the correct one.given the euphoria that arose to keep him i think i wasnt the only one harping on this topic and as it is the most important decision in guiding manly forward in the next 5 years it deserved the attention.

please tell me where I never said you were never positive about anything Manly related.

I said you were unwilling to give credence to a differeing opinion, be that a positive or negative viewpoint.

As I have stated before I agree on Monaghan, he should be looking for a new club IMO

At least you admit to harping ;)

definitely harped and harped and harped.....someone had to.the channel 9and fan bandwagon drew delmege into this.the media love those soap operas.havent heard a peep out of them since.funny that.

"I just hope the rest of your life is a of a more positive ilk'

guess i have to read between the lines but i do get the gist of what your getting at.

the quote you have there was in regard to taking a negative stance on the whole Monas issue, which is why it was accompanied by an emoticon as was with the tongue firmly in cheek as I agreed with the sentiment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6