Out of 10 how much of a keyboard warrior are you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Living Single

Do you also stand infront of a mirror and rate yourself out of 10 ? 🤷‍♂️
No, because I reckon im a pretty average looking bloke lol.
Bodybuilding Bodybuilder GIF by ProformanceMetals

I guess the point of this thread is more of a self reflection thing, Im just been honest in the sense that maybe sometimes im a bit over the top in my critiscm of players. If I rated myself zero id be lying since Im probably one of the harsher critics.

Do you also stand infront of a mirror and rate yourself out of 10 ? 🤷‍♂️
Absolutely !!!
This is what every one does at the Gym feathered friend
Its called self love which is the greatest love of all
No one will love you as much as you love You !

After a gym set lifting and pumping up your self physically
You can also pump up your self esteem by looking your self in the mirror and thinking just how wonderful you are
Stop by a the mirror or a reflection of your self on a glass door or window
and say I am unique . There is no fcker like me . I am amazing

We are who we believe we are
Believe and we be come a self made miracle
1696321457260.png

Definitions

Keyboard Warriors are people who use online platforms to say things that they would never say to someone's face. These warriors have a sense of power and impunity from using online anonymity as a shield, which makes it easier for them to say hurtful things without much fear of retaliation.

Here are five things keyboard warriors do
1) They Hide Behind Anonymity. ...
2) They Take Everything Personally. ...
3) They Lack Empathy. ...
4) They're Quick to Anger. ...
5) They're Afraid of Confrontation.

Definitions

Keyboard Warriors are people who use online platforms to say things that they would never say to someone's face. These warriors have a sense of power and impunity from using online anonymity as a shield, which makes it easier for them to say hurtful things without much fear of retaliation.

Ok i think that definition is a bit different to what i had in mind. I'd like to think ive never insulted anyone on a personal level and if I did it was not meant as personal.

Definitions

Post 1 gives a very good example of how such an individual may typically behave…

(No, I am not referring to SER8 lol)

Definitions

Hmmmm.

1. People know exactly who I am unfortunately.
2. I DO take things way too personally.
3. I have way too much empathy.
4. Note sure anger, but to return serve too quickly. I'm easy to get a rise out of but improving.
5. I hate confrontation, and lack any backbone these days to back myself.

So 2/5 I guess , or 4/10. That sucks for me.

Here's another definition:
"a person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the internet, typically one who conceals their true identity."
@Ryan I'd rate you 0/10 because concealing your true self is a big part of the meaning (I reckon anyway) and while at times your emotions and posting can definitely be erratic I can't think of anyone here who has revealed themselves more than you have. That candour adds to silvertails as a community, whereas my idea of a keyboard warrior is they add nothing, only make it worse!
:)

Here's another definition:
"a person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the internet, typically one who conceals their true identity."
Now that we have the definition
Here is the better the more constructive and Inspiring alternative
More outspoken Passion and less abusive Aggression

I could be accused of being a lot of things but not a keyboard warrior.

If I wouldn't say it to your face, I'm not going to type it here.

Besides. Everyone's entitled to my opinion. @:D

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say I’m a keyboard warrior…
It’s a footy forum.. the point is to talk footy… the positives and the negatives..
I don’t rate Harper for example…
Would I say it to his face?? Absolutely.. in the correct forum.. like a face to face football discussion.. would I walk upto him in the street and call him ****house for no reason and in no context?? Ofcourse not…

Same as other posters on here… you can disagree.. that’s fine.. again, that’s the Beaty of a footy forum… but attacking ppl or having personal digs at someone isn’t acceptable and I don’t really understand why it happens so much on here

I wouldn’t say I’m a keyboard warrior…
It’s a footy forum.. the point is to talk footy… the positives and the negatives..
I don’t rate Harper for example…
Would I say it to his face?? Absolutely.. in the correct forum.. like a face to face football discussion.. would I walk upto him in the street and call him ****house for no reason and in no context?? Ofcourse not…

Same as other posters on here… you can disagree.. that’s fine.. again, that’s the Beaty of a footy forum… but attacking ppl or having personal digs at someone isn’t acceptable and I don’t really understand why it happens so much on here
Id like to think im 100 percent the same. I have a strong opinion about footy and the team i follow, but I wouldnt resort to nasty insults towards a player or their family. Although occasionally i might be a bit of a smartarse but more on the light hearted side.

Id like to think im 100 percent the same. I have a strong opinion about footy and the team i follow, but I wouldnt resort to nasty insults towards a player or their family. Although occasionally i might be a bit of a smartarse but more on the light hearted side.
Yea I’m the same… at the end of the day, they are footy players.. I don’t know any of them personally, so I keep my comments strictly about how they perform on the field (unless they do something dumb off field and we discuss that.. for example, an alleged stabbing by a one armed bandit… in that case I will comment that said bandit is an absolute goose)

But some ppl like to really stick the boot in to players, to each other, and I don’t get it lol

I suppose only others can determine if your a warrior. l have had my fair share of stoushs and this year in particular the avalanche of personal based attacks, rather than opinion fired me up much more quickly than in previous years. im sure i serve up a hefty slice of smartarse but i try not to play the man, just the ball until provoked but its really rare i have a real go

I also am keen to offer the olive branch and try to patch relations once the difference of opinions dust has settled.

while i am a realist the expectation that its the internet and you should expect crap is setting the bar too low in my opinion. why **** in your nest as we all flock to the eagles nest

be better, expect better and enjoy

PS i love how many people brag about never putting people on ignore but they just seem to ignore people anyway

Peace baby

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8