Out of 10 how much of a keyboard warrior are you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
while i am a realist the expectation that its the internet and you should expect crap is setting the bar too low in my opinion. why **** in your nest as we all flock to the eagles nest
I agree, we are the Silvertails after all, we should set ourselves high standards at all times :)
Upon reflection, a keyboard warrior is probably simply someone who posts something that they wouldn't say to the person's face.

I agree, we are the Silvertails after all, we should set ourselves high standards at all times :)
Upon reflection, a keyboard warrior is probably simply someone who posts something that they wouldn't say to the person's face.
yeah, not too many randoms post on here. most are regulars.

if people make an effort to engage, it should be encouraged. disagree by all means, there is an emoji and an opposrtunity to offer a different side

So true
Our hight standards define the great Silvertails people that we are
Lower our great high standards and we stand for nothing great

We all have our vulnerable human moments
But like Great Sea eagle supporters we should always maintain to rise above them

Rise above Mediocrity like Great Eagles
1696831782351.png

To me keyboard warrior is saying things behind the anonymity of a keyboard that you wouldn't say to someone's face. I'm definitely guilty of that. I'll give myself a very boring 5/10. I rarely realise I'm doing it at the time but sometimes I read my posts back and cringe.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8