Our weak link

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
maxta said:
Premiers said:
IMO, Manly have the second best backline in the comp, second to the Roosters of course :D.

But if I was to choose a weak link, it would be Wolfman. There was an obvious ploy in the GF for him to not try and out-leap Tupou, but it backfired on him badly, and it shot his confidence to bits; which led to the Jennings try due to a miscommunication with B Stewart.

Mind you, an obvious weak link in our backline would be SKD, but with Moga ready to get back into first grade this season, we may not have too worry about him too much longer.
Is there a Roosters forum??
No doubt you only jump on this opposition site & not the other 14 NRL teams out of admiration & respect...
I think the Roosters backline has many liabilities & thats why they trailed by 10 points mid part of the 2013 GF,
Realistically the game could easily have gone the other way & I doubt we would know of your existance if it was a Seaeagles victory....right?
Did you miss the Manly/Souths game??
Without the miracle Wolfman try busting Inglis in the corner you may well have lost to Souths in the decider.
He also made great ruck metres & was only a poor pass away from AGAIN being the hero in the GF.
The Roosters have had a good side for a while but admittedly SBW gave an X factor & Hargreaves decided to play footy instead of being a F**khead, then add Maloney, Jennings, Odonnell & anyone they could slip a brown paper bag too - plus get a coach who can add some heart too a crew of heartless pretty boys & it becomes competitive.
Include the extra rules that include quarter backs & all the closet supporters come out.

I now hate East more than I hate Melbourne.

As many have called Melbourne the Purple Scum maybe we should refer to Easts as the "Chicken Shyte" team.

Answer me this all you chicken shyte supporters who post here, did S H get player's player after the grand final?

Disclaimer - of course this should be taken in jest and in no way shape or form am I alluding to either Easts (a great foundation club) and the (NRL the governing body of this great sport) as being anything but righteous, trustworthy, impeccable, honest, dependable, reliable, honourable and above all ethical.

Further, we all know that every club has fans of all walks of life and we are all great guys who simply love our team and each other.:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6