Our support of Manly...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What has changed with Manly for it to get like this?

It is without a doubt the management / ownership. They for all the good they may be doing have taken a club with a small but passionate supporter base and zapped the passion out of it. We used to know our role, to be hated and not to care, to love our rouges and idols the same. With new ownership came a new Manly where the fans have been ever increasingly kept in the dark and fed sh1t. We are just an afterthought at best to the owners. Except for being aggressively harassed for membership fees what communication do we get from the club? How are we included?
We are left to ourselves and a group of passionate people with no direction and leadership must before long start getting stir crazy and in fighting. Our fights on here are because of our similarities not our differences.

There is an easy solution to all of this and it starts with engaging the fans honestly, regularly and appreciatively from the CEO down.
Well said.
Bring back Max Delmage.

Its going to be an interesting couple of years with Trump in power. Hopefully a lot of what he promised is just show business because even half of it will bring us closer to war. Fortunately for me I'm too old to be conscripted. Look out Turbo and Harry

Show me that BIG RED BUTTON!!

I'm sure most of it is just talk but he does get access to " the codes".

T. Ronald Dump has received a congratulatory message from the Penns', via their very own human follicular engineering extravaganza, Peter Peters.

Pete canvassed the Dumpster's interest in developing the 78-storey Pump (i.e. Penn-Dump) Tower, overlooking beautiful Brookvale Oval, located on public land in the heart of God's Country, as Peter so modestly describes it.

The central feature will be the 16-tier 40,000 seat grandstand on the eastern hill side of the grand old ground.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6