Our record since Bozo's daughter was fired

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahahahah coming from you. Priceless

It wasn't that long ago (a couple of weeks) that a certain poster made sexist jokes on this forum.

Women actually complained about it, the post(s) was never removed yet when he got called out on it he just responded with more 'good sort' comments and 'take a joke' remarks.

The judiciary isn't the only place we want consistency.

As for Riverside, Doonside, and lethbridge. Never heard of those scary places. Sounds like a thuggo's Lord of the rings set! :p

Last edited:
It wasn't that long ago (a couple of weeks) that a certain poster made sexist jokes on this forum.

Women actually complained about it, the post(s) was never removed yet when he got called out on it he just responded with more 'good sort' comments and 'take a joke' remarks.

The judiciary isn't the only place we want consistency.

As for Riverside, Doonside, and lethbridge. Never heard of those scary places. Sounds like a thuggo's Lord of the rings set! :p

There are some pretty freaky-looking hobbits out that way, now that I think about it...

1 Fulton down. 3 to go. Then move on to the friends.

Get talented people in, rebuild our great club. Then we can move forward in the same direction doing what's best for Manly and not what's best for a few family members and friends.

This is not the time for sentimentality. Bobby has failed. Time to go.

Update: that is now 3/3 since the fateful firing. Ran into Tim Cleary in the carpark after the game, I didn't say anything and either did he, but we both knew the reason for the win.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 12
1 Fulton down. 3 to go. Then move on to the friends.

Get talented people in, rebuild our great club. Then we can move forward in the same direction doing what's best for Manly and not what's best for a few family members and friends.

This is not the time for sentimentality. Bobby has failed. Time to go.
Is this sarcasm ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8