Our reach...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paying them more money than the richest man on the planet Murdoch was not the art of persuasion that Fulton was using and the ARL loyalty didn't have the funds that Murdoch's aliened Super league clubs had the benefit of .
If you are undermining Fultons ability to attract quality players to our club then we will agree to disagree feathered friend :)
The Sea eagle great never say die and winning culture can not be bought and I am proud our club had the tenacity to stick it up to the Super league thieves .
From a financial perspective I am glad we didn't PROSTITUTE our selves to the Murdoch dollar as we have always survived adversity and continue to remain the most successful club in the modern era !!!
The ARL played with Optus and Packer money. Murdoch is far from the richest man in the world, even back then. Just as back in 1908, it was money that bought the loyalty of players as they played off one against the other for a better deal. Too many of us still around since those days 20 years ago, so a bit early to try and rewrite history. ;)

The ARL played with Optus and Packer money. Murdoch is far from the richest man in the world, even back then. Just as back in 1908, it was money that bought the loyalty of players as they played off one against the other for a better deal. Too many of us still around since those days 20 years ago, so a bit early to try and rewrite history. ;)
Unlike 1908 we now have a salary cap that makes for an even playing field which requires respected and influential people like Fulton to attract players that are on demand . Murdoch may not be the richest but he is worth more than Packer and Optus

Unlike 1908 we now have a salary cap that makes for an even playing field which requires respected and influential people like Fulton to attract players that are on demand . Murdoch may not be the richest but he is worth more than Packer and Optus

So you got carried away by 'the richest man in the world' statement? :) It wouldn't be like you to operate on hyperbole, would it... @:D

I'm not sure why you raise the Cap in relation to this. It was a sham back then, and isn't much better now. We were always heading to a transition and I would suggest that Bozo being here since earlier this year is more coincidental of our recruitment, as opposed to a cause.

Just read on SMH that Ronda Rousey's trainer took the boys through a training session today. Hope they didn't learn how to underestimate your opponent and get the **** kicked out you...

So you got carried away by 'the richest man in the world' statement? :) It wouldn't be like you to operate on hyperbole, would it... @:D

I'm not sure why you raise the Cap in relation to this. It was a sham back then, and isn't much better now. We were always heading to a transition and I would suggest that Bozo being here since earlier this year is more coincidental of our recruitment, as opposed to a cause.
I raise the Cap in relation to this to the greatest Sea eagle of them all. The one the only The one and only The Immortalised Robert Fulton .
Have a nice day feathered friend :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4