Our own fault.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s the coaches fault , we are creatures of habit , you drill the team to ice games

You can’t just expect it to happen

That’s the hall marks of a inexperienced coach

yep, our fault BJ was out and the touchie ignored it.
our fault wighten threw a forward pass to Cotric
our fault the raiders were well offside on the field goal attempt and no penalty after having Hodko sin binned for the same thing earlier

idiot

If you don't think we should've won that game despite all that.. Well,. I'm not the idiot, you dunce.

There a ref mistakes every week, teams have to rise above that, the raiders gave us ample time, space and field position to do that.

Jerk-off.

Last edited:
are we the worst team defensively to put players on their back?
we give away so many quick play the balls by not rolling the opposition onto their backs
Yep, agree. And the opposition players easily get their heads in front of at least one of our tacklers and take them out of the next play, whereby they continue rolling with momentum against one marker and/or retreating defenders behind the ruck. Marty is one of the worst in this aspect.

If you don't think we should've won that game despite all that.. Well,. I'm not the idiot, you dunce.

There a ref mistakes every week, teams have to rise above that, the raiders gave us ample time, space and field position to do that.

Jerk-off.

its not the stall gift so why should we have to overcome a 13 point handicap?

i think we did enough to win it and if we weren't robbed we would have.

13+ is the highest betting option so even the bookies think that is a huge amount

Wow. Blaming the refs again Fluffy. Manly ever lost a game fair and square?

If you can’t see that we self inflict losses weeknin week our then you ain’t looking hard enough.

Wasn't focused at all
Completely Agree.

I'm still looking at DCE and Trent this morning and asking some questions.

Is this team working hard enough?

Is this group developing?

What exactly is this team working on?

I've been calling for DCE to be our goal kicker since 2012 for his development. I finally get my way this year. But my boy is letting himself down, and down badly.

Work Ethic / Handle pressure. The issue is not that DCE missed one conversion last night. The issue is the body language before he took that kick. He may as well have crawlled into a hole on the field, yelled I haven't practiced enough, I'm not confident, I don't want to do it.

Ive always said DCE needs the goal kicking responsibility to go to the next level. To practice handling those big pressure moments. Clear the mind, going through your routine. Let hours and hours of practice kick in. If DCE was serious about rep footy. It is being a quality goal kicker would put him in front of others. It's just so disappointing not seeing a player who thinks he needs to take Goal kicking seriously. Not seeing a captain leading by example who is putting in the hours of extras. Im starting to wonder if our captain currently thinks he is already good enough? The lad could be a great, but not if his willingness to learn has stopped.

Organisation. The missed field goal. I don't care hogko missed it. It's how the team looked like disorganised Kaos twice trying to set up for a field goal. I would have loved to have seen our halfback give directions, Or our captain take control. I'm not seeing a team just go to a practiced structured set up play. DCE has worn our number 7 for 9 years now. When is the year we can expect a field goal to not be that hard? When a player or team just aren't learning or improving from their mistakes, I have to ask, Is it time for change? Surely something has to change!

Fitting in. Only a couple of weeks ago I praised DCE for a great organiser halfback game when Walker moved to 5/8 and just ran. We have all seen DCE have some blinders with his running game and ad lib playing what he sees. But what has me lost is the balance between those two is totally bi-polar. If DCE plays one role, he just can't do the other, and I'm not seeing a balance at all between run, organise or structured play. I don't get it.

If you had never watched Man play last nite, you would have thought Hogko was this teams half for the last 9 years and DCE was the guy on his second game. Hogko had his left edge looking structured and sharp. DCE was a one man band the headless chook returned, and the right edged players around him just looked completely foreign and disjointed.

Kick up the arse. Personally DCE getting picked in origin this year could be the worst thing for him. Some go up a level because they see the work ethic other elite players have. DCE may think he has done enough, but Id sure like to see the great man looking like he wants to play improve and not just be a running player, before he had earned the right to be on that higher stage.

Wow. Blaming the refs again Fluffy. Manly ever lost a game fair and square?

If you can’t see that we self inflict losses weeknin week our then you ain’t looking hard enough.

If you couldn't see Bj hand on the line chalk and all then you need to go to OPSM

Organisation. The missed field goal. I don't care hogko missed it. It's how the team looked like disorganised Kaos twice trying to set up for a field goal.
Nah, Siegfried would have kicked it.

ec02498fed87abcfcab7938a4ac7a6f5.jpg

Completely Agree.

I'm still looking at DCE and Trent this morning and asking some questions.

Is this team working hard enough?

Is this group developing?

What exactly is this team working on?

I've been calling for DCE to be our goal kicker since 2012 for his development. I finally get my way this year. But my boy is letting himself down, and down badly.

Work Ethic / Handle pressure. The issue is not that DCE missed one conversion last night. The issue is the body language before he took that kick. He may as well have crawlled into a hole on the field, yelled I haven't practiced enough, I'm not confident, I don't want to do it.

Ive always said DCE needs the goal kicking responsibility to go to the next level. To practice handling those big pressure moments. Clear the mind, going through your routine. Let hours and hours of practice kick in. If DCE was serious about rep footy. It is being a quality goal kicker would put him in front of others. It's just so disappointing not seeing a player who thinks he needs to take Goal kicking seriously. Not seeing a captain leading by example who is putting in the hours of extras. Im starting to wonder if our captain currently thinks he is already good enough? The lad could be a great, but not if his willingness to learn has stopped.

Organisation. The missed field goal. I don't care hogko missed it. It's how the team looked like disorganised Kaos twice trying to set up for a field goal. I would have loved to have seen our halfback give directions, Or our captain take control. I'm not seeing a team just go to a practiced structured set up play. DCE has worn our number 7 for 9 years now. When is the year we can expect a field goal to not be that hard? When a player or team just aren't learning or improving from their mistakes, I have to ask, Is it time for change? Surely something has to change!

Fitting in. Only a couple of weeks ago I praised DCE for a great organiser halfback game when Walker moved to 5/8 and just ran. We have all seen DCE have some blinders with his running game and ad lib playing what he sees. But what has me lost is the balance between those two is totally bi-polar. If DCE plays one role, he just can't do the other, and I'm not seeing a balance at all between run, organise or structured play. I don't get it.

If you had never watched Man play last nite, you would have thought Hogko was this teams half for the last 9 years and DCE was the guy on his second game. Hogko had his left edge looking structured and sharp. DCE was a one man band the headless chook returned, and the right edged players around him just looked completely foreign and disjointed.

Kick up the arse. Personally DCE getting picked in origin this year could be the worst thing for him. Some go up a level because they see the work ethic other elite players have. DCE may think he has done enough, but Id sure like to see the great man looking like he wants to play improve and not just be a running player, before he had earned the right to be on that higher stage.

A fantastic and detailed post, agree whole heartedly. DCE will not be picked for QLD this year. They would rather have a busted arse Michael Morgan running around rather than entrust anything to Cherry.

Re DCE's goal kicking. Is there an NRL rule precluding a player taking a drop-kick for goal rather than a place kick?
(I'd imagine there would be. If not . . . DCE should consider it).

are we the worst team defensively to put players on their back?
we give away so many quick play the balls by not rolling the opposition onto their backs
I wonder if the wrestling coach was a casualty of our football program cost-cutting? If not we need a better one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8