Our own fault.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The lead up to the field goal really required an experienced dummy half, missing Api cost us the end there.
Missing something call game management cost us this one.
Pathetic last 15 minutes.
They should have stoped thing about field goals and penalties. The gave Canberra a lotto land ticket and they won.
The refs have hijacjed the game anyway, it’s **** to watch.
NYEagle

I said to my missus when DCE lined up that shot at goal when Hodko was off. Watch this, 1.4M, and this is a 100% miss. **** me.

You can either kick or you cant Rhino. Cherry cant and I doubt his price is because of 2 pointers.

Ive actually enjoyed seeing him get the ball out wide the last two weeks and when you ad walker to that mix it will work.

We should have won tonight, 15 mins to kick i field goal I would have a crack at him for but the goal kicking; it is what it is.

we should've iced that game three times over.

As I said last week, we are to slow, too many players getting the ball flat footed. No composure, no smarts.

That game was ours and we ****ed it royally.

yep, our fault BJ was out and the touchie ignored it.
our fault wighten threw a forward pass to Cotric
our fault the raiders were well offside on the field goal attempt and no penalty after having Hodko sin binned for the same thing earlier

idiot

Yep season is done. Tom,Dce and Uate cost us the game. With special mention to our intellectual giant of a useless coach. Thanks for all your inexperienced and ill conceived team selections, poor conditioning and training methods. Enjoy your time coaching here as you will never get a gig elsewhere. Great we can all enjoy Mad monday in May thanks to you Barrett you loser!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6