Our Forwards ... 2020 ( )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
How do our forward stocks look NOW!

My Prop rankings ....
1 .. AFB
2 .. Keppie
3 .. Marty
4 .. Paseka
5 ..Wadell
6 .. Boyle
7 .. Sipley ..

Question ... has Perrett played his way into a modest contract ? ...

My back row rankings ...
1 .. Jake T.
2 .. Siro
3 ,, GoJetSki
4 .. Guacamole
5 .. Waddell

Will Thommo be here ?

I think you’re getting a little bit over excited ranking Keppie above Taupau Woodsy. Great game from him last night but Taupau has showed he can do it consistently and has experience on his side.

Thompson has already been extended

I’d still like to see T-Rex added to the squad but perrett is also probably worth a life line, probably on a reduced contract as no one is exactly queuing up to sign him.

Keppie in front of Marty?

I guess the day will come but I don't think he will overtake him next year.

Let's hope not, that will mean a strong rotation and as you point out we look to have some real depth.

And ain't it amazing how a coach who improves players makes your roster look much stronger without changing faces.

Keppie in front of Marty?

I guess the day will come but I don't think he will overtake him next year.

Let's hope not, that will mean a strong rotation and as you point out we look to have some real depth.

And ain't it amazing how a coach who improves players makes your roster look much stronger without changing faces.
He has done a marvellous job... Dessie maintained that the club wasn’t in a rebuild phase at the beginning of the year after we opened our account with a couple of losses. Few believed him...

His coaching record is phenomenal and a wonderful man to boot.

I think you’re getting a little bit over excited ranking Keppie above Taupau Woodsy. Great game from him last night but Taupau has showed he can do it consistently and has experience on his side.

Thompson has already been extended

I’d still like to see T-Rex added to the squad but perrett is also probably worth a life line, probably on a reduced contract as no one is exactly queuing up to sign him.

You are correct as it stands ... but by the end of next year I will back Keppie in ... I just think he is a player that will influence the result more than just metres ... I think he will be of more value overall ..

Thanks on the heads up about Thomo ... must have happened during one of my naps ...

If it is a choice between Perrett and T-Rex ... I think we all know which way Dessie leans ..

You are correct as it stands ... but by the end of next year I will back Keppie in ... I just think he is a player that will influence the result more than just metres ... I think he will be of more value overall ..

Thanks on the heads up about Thomo ... must have happened during one of my naps ...

If it is a choice between Perrett and T-Rex ... I think we all know which way Dessie leans ..
But is Des always right? He did go to the Dogs!

Yeah got alot of emerging forwards. Perrett not sure there, given the talk we retained josh schuster someone does not get retained.
As we know api and hodkinson are not here. We keep thommo, parker. Not alot of spots and keppie a development squad.

How do our forward stocks look NOW!

My Prop rankings ....
1 .. AFB
2 .. Keppie
3 .. Marty
4 .. Paseka
5 ..Wadell
6 .. Boyle
7 .. Sipley ..

Question ... has Perrett played his way into a modest contract ? ...

My back row rankings ...
1 .. Jake T.
2 .. Siro
3 ,, GoJetSki
4 .. Guacamole
5 .. Waddell

Will Thommo be here ?
Thommo will be there mate
If you switch Marty with Keppie and.....well thats about it....

Come on lads. Less than 2 games of NRL does not make a superstar.

Keppie looks good yes. He has potential yes. But once rival coaches have a chance to dissect his game and plan for it we may find he's just good.

No way hes better than Marty and would be very lucky to surpass him in next 12 months. As said earlier come back in 100 games and let's compare but until then let's just hope the kid keeps developing and does become something special.

Keppie looks good yes. He has potential yes. But once rival coaches have a chance to dissect his game and plan for it we may find he's just good.

No way hes better than Marty and would be very lucky to surpass him in next 12 months. As said earlier come back in 100 games and let's compare but until then let's just hope the kid keeps developing and does become something special.
Spot on... no way known he’s better than Marty yet.

He no marty. But imo he a top 17 selection at full strength now.

He no marty. But imo he a top 17 selection at full strength now.
No doubt hes probably ( covering my arse ) better than a few of our bench forwards.

I reckon Pasenka is a bit of a slow boil and could come good in the next few years. In fact real good. Hes growing into the fact hes a big guy and now plays against big guys. Pasenka types who have always been bigger than others in the juniors sometimes struggle more with the step up.

Would at this very moment say Keppi is a better option than Boyle. Sipley will be a wreaking ball.

What ever happens our forward pack is starting to look awesome.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8