Our first spoon could be 2018. But it wasn't. So there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just wish our tea would show the passion we show on here...if they did and I could see they were having a dig then I could cop the defeats but with how we are playing at the moment can't at all.
Think 40+ defeat next week against the dragons is on the cards.

What concerns me is that the Cows beat us at home with a depleted team . We need to beat the spooners to avoid the spoon
Thurston played well against us and he was absolutely shyte against parra. If you watched the parra/cows game you would have seen that both teams were terrible.
Parra had more enthusiasm and more luck but made a long list of errors. Lucky for them the cows made even more and The Plane idiot played well. The cows practically handed the ball to parra and told them to win.
I agree we a terrible too but we do have some competition. Parra, cows, dogs, titans, possibly canberra and the knights as the season goes on. And believe me the donkeys won't get the spoon but they should be on 10 points not 16. There's been at least 3 matches they were very lucky to win. Ref wins not donkey wins.
This season is abysmal for us Manly fans. I wish I was some kind of hibernating species so I could wake up when it's all over.

manly won't get the spoon.. were an average team, but the eels and the dogs are sh$t teams.

an average team loses a few, jags a few wins, loses again etc etc

a sh$t team just loses.. like,alot.. that's the eels and Dogs..

manly Will jag atleast 4 more wins this year, eels likely wont
Parra won last night and they and the dogs are more likely to win games this year than we are

Our only hope is beating the tits at home

I lost count how many times we were in last place or equal last place in 2004. We were definitely last after Rd 17 all on our own. Ended up 13th out of 15. https://afltables.com/rl/seas/2004.html The second last game of that season Manly led Dragoons 34-10 at Kogarah & lost.

2003 Manly finished second last but Souths were so hopeless we were never a wooden spoon chance.

1999 Manly were equal last after Rd 17 but got up to 13th out of 17 by the end. Terry Hill jagged that 26-all draw with canary Broncos in the last Brookie game for Manly before the Beagles.

1989 Manly were one win above last place at end of Rd 10. Finished 12th of 16 teams.

Before that you have to go to back mid 1960s to find Manly near the bottom again.

Didn’t see the Parra/Cows game but when the Raiders did this for us against them we still found a way to lose.
True. Then they did it to themselves this week. The bottom half of this comp are oceans away from the top. I think Manly are in the Titanic.

The most relevant thing is the draw. I suggest a quick look at the next 6 games. Might change a few minds. Lose those and that’s 9 in a row. How you get off the floor after that I don’t know.We have had a sweetheart draw so far. That has just changed.We should be favourites with Parra.

Last edited:
The most relevant thing is the draw. I suggest a quick look at the next 6 games. Might change a few minds. Lose those and that’s 9 in a row. How you get off the floor after that I don’t know.We have had a sweetheart draw so far. That has just changed.We should be favourites with Parra.
Yep, get the vaso out...
Dragons
Panthers
Storm
Roosters
Panthers
Sharks
@:oops:

We needed to beat Canberra and cows

Unfortunately for all of us we are contenders for Parra’s stronghold on wooden spoons.
Are we really that bad??? The start of the season I was filled with so much hope.
Lussick back from injury, this young Aust schoolboy from Canberra Crocker, Turbo to fill his potential, DCE cementing himself as the best half, Kelly getting better with a season under his belt, Api learning to pass, Marty learning when to pass. I could go on and on.

My hope is now that we just win more than Parra.

****house year is 2018 in my opinion.
We will definitely get the spoon for sure this year. Parra will come good towards the end of the season with very few injuries. I've never witnessed anything like our pathetic on field form and think we probably deserve it.

Draw for rest of 2018

15 Dragons away
16 Panthers away
17 Bye
18 Storm Home
19 Roosters Home
20 Panthers Home
21 Sharks away
22 Bulldogs Home
23 Titans Home
24 West tigers away
25 Broncos away

Very depressing outlook ahead

Draw for rest of 2018

15 Dragons away
16 Panthers away
17 Bye
18 Storm Home
19 Roosters Home
20 Panthers Home
21 Sharks away
22 Bulldogs Home
23 Titans Home
24 West tigers away
25 Broncos away

Very depressing outlook ahead
I think we'll struggle with all of those games including the bye.

manly won't get the spoon.. were an average team, but the eels and the dogs are sh$t teams.

an average team loses a few, jags a few wins, loses again etc etc

a sh$t team just loses.. like,alot.. that's the eels and Dogs..

manly Will jag atleast 4 more wins this year, eels likely wont

The eels will finish above us that's a given.Our only hope is the dogs finishing last. We will be 2nd last all thanks to Barrett.

giphy.gif

The eels will finish above us that's a given.Our only hope is the dogs finishing last. We will be 2nd last all thanks to Barrett.

all thanks to Barrett and a crap team you mean.. If I was a coach with my pic of players 80% of this team wouldn't be anywhere near my squad.. Wright and Wright, tafua,uate, Parker,brown,winterstein,perrett,lane.. actually, it's easier to name the players I rate as first grade standard.
dce (with a decent half playing beside him)
Turbos
walker
tapau
afb
api...
the rest are washed up, un proven or injury prone... We can blame Barrett all we like, and I agree, his game plan seems to be stand back and do nothing until we are 30 pts behind before we try to play footy, but this team Barr a handful of players shouldn't be playing nrl

all thanks to Barrett and a crap team you mean.. If I was a coach with my pic of players 80% of this team wouldn't be anywhere near my squad.. Wright and Wright, tafua,uate, Parker,brown,winterstein,perrett,lane.. actually, it's easier to name the players I rate as first grade standard.
dce (with a decent half playing beside him)
Turbos
walker
tapau
afb
api...
the rest are washed up, un proven or injury prone... We can blame Barrett all we like, and I agree, his game plan seems to be stand back and do nothing until we are 30 pts behind before we try to play footy, but this team Barr a handful of players shouldn't be playing nrl

Wishful thinking but **** it.. tried to make it as realistic as possible. I let api and siro go in able to level out the squad.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Daniel Tupou
3.Dylan Walker
4.Brian Kelly
5.Jamayne Isaako
6.Daly Cherry Evans
7.Riley Jacks
8.Addin Fonua Blake
9.Cameron King
10.Marty Taupau
11.Joel Thompson
12.Villiame Kikau