Our fans are shiite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I went to the old Wembley Stadium in 1983 for the Challenge Cup and was amazed at
1) how they sat each Club's Fans at opposit ends.
No mixing at all in case of hooligans
2) each group had a series of chants that you could clearly hear at the opponents end.
One would then wait and respond in kind to the other rather than both drowning each other out :clap:

It was truly amazing to experience the mob mentality :D

Big stadiums are electric when full, however you won’t get that atmosphere with 15k in an 80k stadium

Re keeping rival fans separated, very necessary with some supporters so passionate they would literally kill for their team, I have experienced some seriously scary situations at the football (soccer) in the UK. I didn’t mind being separated, it made it a lot safer

I've been at Brookie when the atmosphere was super charged and the crowd in top voice. We haven't had that for several years but then we haven't had anything to be super boisterous about. It will come. I sense a top team rising from the ashes on the way. Not this year, maybe not next but with a couple of juniors on the rise, a few playing firsts beginning to show superior skills, and a couple of top level players already in the side, the crowds could start to erupt in a year or two...probably suiting the renovated ground and stands etc said to be on the way.

I've been at Brookie when the atmosphere was super charged and the crowd in top voice. We haven't had that for several years but then we haven't had anything to be super boisterous about. It will come. I sense a top team rising from the ashes on the way. Not this year, maybe not next but with a couple of juniors on the rise, a few playing firsts beginning to show superior skills, and a couple of top level players already in the side, the crowds could start to erupt in a year or two...probably suiting the renovated ground and stands etc said to be on the way.
Don't worry Bear, Brookie absolutely exploded when DCE nailed that golden point against the Bunnies only a couple of weeks ago.
Our players won't have forgotten that feeling - and I doubt those of us that were there will, either. I reckon most of us will be back for another dose on Sunday!
(And the silver lining from last year's disaster is that the good times will be so much more enjoyable!)

Saw this video on fb the other day! Super League atmosphere absolutely sh*ts over anything dished up in Australia.
Imagine how good NRL would be with passionate chants like these. I try my best to lose my voice at brookie like I used to. It happened v Rabbits 2 weeks ago.

As good as the 2x “Manly” chants are there could be a lot more fun with different chants. However, I feel like people in this country are against it and they only go as far as a few claps in the game.

Saw this video on fb the other day! Super League atmosphere absolutely sh*ts over anything dished up in Australia.
Imagine how good NRL would be with passionate chants like these. I try my best to lose my voice at brookie like I used to. It happened v Rabbits 2 weeks ago.

As good as the 2x “Manly” chants are there could be a lot more fun with different chants. However, I feel like people in this country are against it and they only go as far as a few claps in the game.
I'm just happy if we have some really ear piercing high decible BOOS when opposite teams are inside the 10 or should be penalised. We need to let the Refs know there is an infringement as last weekend clearly shows they have no idea, Even more happy when I hear the 'Manly' chant when we have the ball close to the line, but would love to hear it more when defending close to our line. We need to rev up the boys. I am open to the english style of constant singing, maybe the same victory song the boys sing in the sheds??
Failing all of the above, more than open to the QLD Origin reaction when Lewis was sin binned, only with Plastic cups (although the hill still serves cans-LOL)

On the note of supporting your side and having nothing else to live for here is a case in point..

I'm filming a Doco up here about deadly women who kill partners and love rivals in the most evil ways.

Was surrounded by these young lads at 2pm on weekday with the kid in the pic helping me with a countdown. Unfortunately he kept ****ing it up when he had to change hands at 5 so he just gave me a 1 count.

View attachment 11257

10 min later I was around in another street when another group of 8 year olds came round the corner following a 50 year old bloke who was smashed beyond belief. As we drove away the old bloke hit one of the kids over the head with a fence post as the others threw dog **** and bottles at him.

My point is it's a ****hole that demands they live for their sport.
You should’ve showed em episodes of Housos. Showed em how Shazza sorts them out.

If I acted in public the way I do in my loungeroom during the game, I'd be jailed. Violence, disturbing the peace, nudity, swearing,drunkedness, sexual inappropriateness, crying etc etc.
Yer id go for humping the floor to slammin the door.

Big stadiums are electric when full, however you won’t get that atmosphere with 15k in an 80k stadium

Re keeping rival fans separated, very necessary with some supporters so passionate they would literally kill for their team, I have experienced some seriously scary situations at the football (soccer) in the UK. I didn’t mind being separated, it made it a lot safer

My parents still told tales of the Glasgow Rangers V Glasgow (dickheads) Celtic games back in the 30's and 40's .... no place for the faint hearted ....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6