Our fans are shiite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sitting in Newcastle upon Tyne at this very point for work. I will be in Manchester and St helens later today. Up this way people live for their chosen sport. Whether it be football or in the above case RL.

They live for it and from an outsiders view are very impressive with their support. Having lived in both places Aussie Fans in general have more going on re lifestyle and opportunity to enjoy other pastimes.

I do feel that English rugby league fans from the Manchester/Leeds belt are the best at singing chants during games. Thay are spectacular.

I'm sitting in Newcastle upon Tyne at this very point for work. I will be in Manchester and St helens later today. Up this way people live for their chosen sport. Whether it be football or in the above case RL.

They live for it and from an outsiders view are very impressive with their support. Having lived in both places Aussie Fans in general have more going on re lifestyle and opportunity to enjoy other pastimes.

I do feel that English rugby league fans from the Manchester/Leeds belt are the best at singing chants during games. Thay are spectacular.

You like it thiiiiis much!

280px-Angel_of_the_North_2-10-14.png

@:cool:

On the note of supporting your side and having nothing else to live for here is a case in point..

I'm filming a Doco up here about deadly women who kill partners and love rivals in the most evil ways.

Was surrounded by these young lads at 2pm on weekday with the kid in the pic helping me with a countdown. Unfortunately he kept ****ing it up when he had to change hands at 5 so he just gave me a 1 count.

IMG_20190422_231110_906.jpg

10 min later I was around in another street when another group of 8 year olds came round the corner following a 50 year old bloke who was smashed beyond belief. As we drove away the old bloke hit one of the kids over the head with a fence post as the others threw dog **** and bottles at him.

My point is it's a ****hole that demands they live for their sport.

I wonder how that would have sounded at a huge stadium - no where near as good - take note greenturd

I wonder how that would have sounded at a huge stadium - no where near as good - take note greenturd
I went to the old Wembley Stadium in 1983 for the Challenge Cup and was amazed at
1) how they sat each Club's Fans at opposit ends.
No mixing at all in case of hooligans
2) each group had a series of chants that you could clearly hear at the opponents end.
One would then wait and respond in kind to the other rather than both drowning each other out :clap:

It was truly amazing to experience the mob mentality :D

I’ve attended a couple of WCC games v the Leeds Rhinos.

Deadset the singing they do is breathtaking!

And 11/10 for how they treated us we were like royalty on the city prior and at the game.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8