Our best 17 looks like this…..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli might yet pinch Parker's spot. Assuming both are still fit, whoever gets that spot for the finals will have to be in great form. Both were very good yesterday, especially Suli.
Perspective time
Some players have more natural ability that others
It is up to the players to unleash their optimal potential and let nature take its course

Complacency is the mother of all failures
Players do not own their position in the team
Each position is on lease

i went with lawton because be can cover hooker if croker goes down or needs a rest. i think he offers more balance.

walker and lawton on the bench covers
centres
the halves
lock
hooker
and the backrow
Lawton is a must.

Sipley over Keppie for me. Sipley adds much needed punch when he is on and also knows how to seal the ball.
Harper plays centre for the foreseen future since he tackles well, attacks better with the ball and is just that footballer every team needs.

Kelpie needs a rest. He is a big unit that has been playing long minutes at 2RF and lock for months. He has been great but was absolutely buggered this week...give him a rest next week if Lawton is ok.

Great team. Keppie is unlucky to miss out but for this team Sipley adds more grunt and rarely makes mistakes. Keppie has plenty of mistakes in him and his goal line defence is butt average.
Last 2 weeks a lot of the attack has been directed up the middle which took its toll on the middle forwards most tries scored near the posts hopefully when Jake is back it will tighten the middle up

Perspective time
Some players have more natural ability that others
It is up to the players to unleash their optimal potential and let nature take its course
But there is the dilemma, Walker has always had ability and enough class, but isn't consistent. I think our best side can't afford both Walker and Suli - both offer the same, great opportunity but great inconsistency. Chances of them both playing great at the same time or same game is ZERO!

Really couldn't change our back line based on performance...you don't change what don't needs fixing! The middle was our problem past couple of games so I'd drop both Walker and Cust and have Keppie & Lawton on bench.

I don't mind Keppie as he offers a lot - I love his passion for wanting to get involved. Yes a bit raw and inexperienced, same as Burbo. They both need game time to improve, and I for one am happy to give them that because in 12 months they are going to be awesome regulars.

What about an attacking backline of
1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick.
6. Foz
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Fainu
10. Aloiai
11. Haumole
12. Schuster
13. Jake T

14. Lawton
15. Taupau
16. Sipley
17. Harper
If going all out attack I'd have Shoe at six perhaps?

I like that 17. Last bench spot between Walker and Keppie is open to debate. I think we are a little light on if we have Walker and Lawton on bench. Croker can cover halfback if DCE goes down and Schu can cover Foz. So I don't know that Walker adds much off bench over Lawton. I suppose it would depend on match up and game plan. Good to have that flexibility of depth

The only other change I'd make is that once he gets some match fitness I'd start Vera and play Marty off the bench. That keeps one of Tent and Kapow on the field at all times and keeps that punch through middle and offload option going for full 80.

My only concern is in the finals against the big boy's packs ... can we afford 2 utilities on the Bench in Walker & Lawton ... would rather go for grunt with Keppie, Sipley, Paseka and 1 utility, probably Lawton ...

Might be unpopular, because there's some really great players moved to a depth position, but here is what I think our absolute best 17 is @Cameron

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

18. Brad Parker
19. Lachlan Croker
20. Toafofoa Sipley
21. Curtis Sironen
22. Ben Trbojevic
23. Cade Cust
24. Christian Tuipulotu
25. Moses Suli
26. Jack Gosiewski
27. Zac Saddler
28. Morgan Boyle
29. Kurt De Luis
30. Tevita Funa

THIS my friends, is depth personified. One possible change would be Sironen and Davey swap (or even Sipley).

Might be unpopular, because there's some really great players moved to a depth position, but here is what I think our absolute best 17 is @Cameron

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

18. Brad Parker
19. Lachlan Croker
20. Toafofoa Sipley
21. Curtis Sironen
22. Ben Trbojevic
23. Cade Cust
24. Christian Tuipulotu
25. Moses Suli
26. Jack Gosiewski
27. Zac Saddler
28. Morgan Boyle
29. Kurt De Luis
30. Tevita Funa

THIS my friends, is depth personified. One possible change would be Sironen and Davey swap (or even Sipley).
Swap Sipley for Davey and I think you're pretty close.

Parker is a tough one to leave off.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

18. Brad Parker
19. Lachlan Croker
20. Toafofoa Sipley
21. Curtis Sironen
22. Ben Trbojevic
23. Cade Cust
24. Christian Tuipulotu
25. Moses Suli
26. Jack Gosiewski
27. Zac Saddler
28. Morgan Boyle
29. Kurt De Luis
30. Tevita Funa

Koula is in the 30.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

18. Brad Parker
19. Lachlan Croker
20. Toafofoa Sipley
21. Curtis Sironen
22. Ben Trbojevic
23. Cade Cust
24. Christian Tuipulotu
25. Moses Suli
26. Jack Gosiewski
27. Zac Saddler
28. Morgan Boyle
29. Kurt De Luis
30. Tevita Funa

I also agree that Davey will surprise people - a footballers footballer

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4