Our bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

We effectively had a 16 man team against the tiggers seeing that des only gave halden a couple of minutes at the end of the game (what he used to do with willo whe he was on the bench last year).

from all reports Jack halfasanga had a great game in PL on the weekend and must be on our bench to provide more impact this week.

I wasn't all that impressed with hall efforts and he seems a lumbering type of player and made a couple of handling mistakes. I would drop him and promote Jack A for next week.

If des isn't going to give halden more than couple of minutes then another player needs to be on the bench. Maybe bani as hicks can move to any position in the backline and we have Monnas, Burns and Ballin to cover hooker/half roles.

lyon as well for cover

halden was cover for ballin if he struggled, im not sure he will play this week. I would like to see halfasanga get a run he was easily our best in PL

If Orford is still out

Bring in Afa for Halden

Any injury 1-7 can be covered by pushing Watmough to the centres

Has anyone noticed that of the 2 games we have won this season, we lost the identical ones last year? Raiders at home (Rnd 1) and Tiges away (I think Rnd 6) - we lost both of those, and we STILL nearly made the top 4. I'm pretty happy right now with these results.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2